Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone getting morning sickness already?

With both boys I didn't get anything, perhaps a bit if a wobbly tummy with DS2 for 4-5 days before AF, but nothing else.

This time I've been feeling quite sick from 7dpo. When I burst into tears for nothing that day I knew I was pregnant, coupled with the queasiness, so did a test.

Today I managed to cook a whole buffet with no problem but when it came to cleaning up the smell from a tray which had been used to cook sausages had me very close to throwing up! The smell when I unloaded the dishwasher also had me gagging. I'm still only 12dpo and AF would be due tomorrow, so am only 3+5!

I'd like to think its because its a girl but I'm already sure it's another boy.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY Firstly congrats :-) My ms with all 3 boys was pretty tame and this time around from about 6 weeks has been horrid - ive felt sick 24-7 but think that was because i was having twins - sice we lost 1 ive felt perfectly normal again which has me worrying that something has happened to the other 1 too.
    I really hope its a girly sign for you but i think every pregnancy can be different regardless of the sex of the baby
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't see your BFP! Congrats!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both. Still very early days - 3weeks 5days! Seems like September is an age away!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far I haven't had much. I am 6 weeks 1 day and I would expect more by now. I have felt bad on and off and usually just need to eat a little something but so far it hasn't been anything like my first two (who I was sick morning, noon, and night with until 7 months!!)
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mines completely stopped now. Only difference I have now is that I prefer savoury over sweet and I'm not snacking between breakfast and lunch, both very unusual for me!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I think I have noticed something about my MS this time. Seems like I get ill the day after I have had anything junky to eat. Since I got my BFP this time I have been eating only good protein (eggs, organic chicken, organic 100% grass fed beef), low starch veggies (no potatoes, corn), and a little fruit. If I have anything other than that (I had some left over christmas goodies) I get MS the next day. This has happened to me 3 times now!! Usually I am very very ill for several months with my PG but I ate horrible also. Just something I noticed and wondered if anyone else has experienced the same thing or knows why this might be?? I am still very early (6 weeks 4 days) so I will have to see how long this lasts.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WantingPink - have you been strict on the LE diet, that may have something to do with it.

I didn't do the LE diet, so was eating all sorts. I'm eating healthier now and it just seems to be with really sweet things that make me feel sick. I made a sweet potato and lentil soup, proper superfood, and fresh soda bread, but just couldn't eat it - just tasting it I felt sick.

I'm hoping that I can start sticking to 1800 calories a day and that way not pile on the pounds like I did with the boys. Today I'm actually going to be at only 1100 calories but I feel like I'm eating loads! I've had porridge for breakfast with a handful of almonds, having jacket potato with a three bean salad for lunch, and beef chow mein for dinner. I'm absolutely determined to eat right this time!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Shutterbug View Post
    WantingPink - have you been strict on the LE diet, that may have something to do with it.

I didn't do the LE diet, so was eating all sorts. I'm eating healthier now and it just seems to be with really sweet things that make me feel sick. I made a sweet potato and lentil soup, proper superfood, and fresh soda bread, but just couldn't eat it - just tasting it I felt sick.

I'm hoping that I can start sticking to 1800 calories a day and that way not pile on the pounds like I did with the boys. Today I'm actually going to be at only 1100 calories but I feel like I'm eating loads! I've had porridge for breakfast with a handful of almonds, having jacket potato with a three bean salad for lunch, and beef chow mein for dinner. I'm absolutely determined to eat right this time!
    No, I wasn't on an LE diet. This baby kind of caught us off guard I have been eating very healthy/clean ever since I found out I was pregnant. No grains, no starches, etc. With my last PG I ate all the things they say to eat to take away MS (like soda crackers, ginger ale, toast, bagels) and they would help at the time but then I was horribly sick later on and had to keep eating these things morning, noon, and night. I ended up gaining 50 lbs with my first pregnancy and 70 lbs with my second!! So far I have been eating very little with this pregnancy (maybe 1200 cal/day would be my guess). Today I had two eggs for breakfast, brussel sprouts/quinoa/chicken for lunch, and beef stew with avocado for dinner. I have been drinking some tea and lots of water. I am hoping I won't gain a ton of weight with this pregnancy!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Shutterbug View Post
    With both boys I didn't get anything, perhaps a bit if a wobbly tummy with DS2 for 4-5 days before AF, but nothing else.

This time I've been feeling quite sick from 7dpo. When I burst into tears for nothing that day I knew I was pregnant, coupled with the queasiness, so did a test.

Today I managed to cook a whole buffet with no problem but when it came to cleaning up the smell from a tray which had been used to cook sausages had me very close to throwing up! The smell when I unloaded the dishwasher also had me gagging. I'm still only 12dpo and AF would be due tomorrow, so am only 3+5!

I'd like to think its because its a girl but I'm already sure it's another boy.
    Yes! With both my boys I had sickness from the moment they were conceived!

This time I woke 3 times last night feeling sick. That was the night of 11dpo.

The exact same thing happens to me re smells.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast