Page 15 of 338 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meeks32 View Post
    Omg omg I just realised something... My temps are still high. As in, they dropped, but not to cover line. In fact, they are still 0.6 of a degree (f) higher than they usually are during af. Could this mean I am still pg? I still have a faint line on my cheap tests.
    I sure hope so!!!! Can you go get a FRER? When is your dr appt that you were going to keep? Have your dr do a blood test. Are you still bleeding? Even if you are, I've been watching the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" and nearly all of them said they still got their period! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg omg I just realised something... My temps are still high. As in, they dropped, but not to cover line. In fact, they are still 0.6 of a degree (f) higher than they usually are during af. Could this mean I am still pg? I still have a faint line on my cheap tests.
    Ahhhh Meeks!!!! I soooooooo hope so!!!!!! Can you get hold of another frer? Make sure you get that blood test on tues!! What a rollercoster of a month for you. You can totally have a 'period' and still be pregnant. There is a thing called a Sub-chorionic haemorrhage, which is the cause for alot of first and second trimester bleeding. Its a collection of blood which will bleed mimicking a period. There are several different types of haemorrhages you can get within the uterus, quite common that will make you bleed throughout a pregnancy. Depending on the size of the haemorrhage, it will either be re absorbed into your system or bleed through the vagina. Most of the time it doesnt impact of the developing pregnancy.
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    Ahhhh Meeks!!!! I soooooooo hope so!!!!!! Can you get hold of another frer? Make sure you get that blood test on tues!! What a rollercoster of a month for you. You can totally have a 'period' and still be pregnant. There is a thing called a Sub-chorionic haemorrhage, which is the cause for alot of first and second trimester bleeding. Its a collection of blood which will bleed mimicking a period. There are several different types of haemorrhages you can get within the uterus, quite common that will make you bleed throughout a pregnancy. Depending on the size of the haemorrhage, it will either be re absorbed into your system or bleed through the vagina. Most of the time it doesnt impact of the developing pregnancy.
    I've been googling that stuff like mad. But Charlee tells me with her chemical her temps stayed high and she had pos tests for 5 days after af. So could go either way.

My tests aren't fading but haven't gotten darker either. Bleeding stopped this morning so I bled for 2 days then just super light spotting today, not enough for a panty liner even.

Today temps skyrocketed. No idea what's going on.

I can't get a frer because our supermarket doesn't have ANY preg tests and our pharmacy is closed (Sunday)... Urgh small towns! But my tests are only faint pos and until I see them darken I'll remain skeptical.

I did a digi this morning at the same time as my cheap ones and it said not pregnant. This is maybe a sign. But then my temp is rising and my cheapies still have a second line. I don't know!

I've had no cramping at all. Doesn't FEEL like af.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorz300 View Post
    I sure hope so!!!! Can you go get a FRER? When is your dr appt that you were going to keep? Have your dr do a blood test. Are you still bleeding? Even if you are, I've been watching the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" and nearly all of them said they still got their period! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!
    See my salsa reply re bleeding, but thanks for this, makes me feel better even if its false hope!

The bleeding was strange watery red not thick and dark like af usually is. I don't know what to think anymore!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been googling that stuff like mad. But Charlee tells me with her chemical her temps stayed high and she had pos tests for 5 days after af. So could go either way.

My tests aren't fading but haven't gotten darker either. Bleeding stopped this morning so I bled for 2 days then just super light spotting today, not enough for a panty liner even.

Today temps skyrocketed. No idea what's going on.

I can't get a frer because our supermarket doesn't have ANY preg tests and our pharmacy is closed (Sunday)... Urgh small towns! But my tests are only faint pos and until I see them darken I'll remain skeptical.

I did a digi this morning at the same time as my cheap ones and it said not pregnant. This is maybe a sign. But then my temp is rising and my cheapies still have a second line. I don't know!

I've had no cramping at all. Doesn't FEEL like af.
    Sometimes it just totally sucks being a girl! Our bodies are capable of amazing things, but on the other hand, they can be so unpredictable and leaves us asking so many questions. As you said, it can go both ways. Will see what the doc says tues. I know how frustrating it is. One moment you get excited. The next it feels like there is no hope. I still say its not a total loss. I believe there are too many factors here that say otherwise. I have fingers, toes, legs everything I can crossed for you that you get some positive news from all this. Have you asked Atomic what she thinks?
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just realised I'm here as well! By LMP I'm due on the 30th although I know I didn't ovulate till day 17/18 but I tend to go into labour before my due date (well, I've had 38, 40 and 39 week onset of labour) so the end of Sep is as good a date as any.

I'm six weeks tomorrow and so far so good - I have weird vertigo but minimal sickness (yet). I'm tired but micro rests help. My big girls are both at school now so that helps. I'm determined not to stack the weight on this time round, I put on loads with DD3 which did all come off but it took a while. Hopefully less sickness will help as I won't be constantly stuffing myself to keep my blood sugar stable. I miss running already and I had great ideas about gentle jogging in the first trimester but I feel too unsteady. I think I'll aim for getting out for a 30-40 minute walk 4-5 times a week and maybe a few swims. I just get so lethargic when I'm preggers.

Meeks, I know two people who had bleeding like you're describing. The first had a roller coaster of rising betas on blood test only for the pregnancy to fail after a week and the other had a stupidly low HCG on first test (like 16) only to have great rises and go on to have a normal pregnancy.

Hoping for the latter!
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, my preg test was negative today so it appears I did loose it, maybe it just took a while for the hcg to drop. My temps are still up but craving said hers took almost a week to drop then she o'd immediately. So we'll see.

I'll leave you here but good luck for all your pregnancies and pink dust to those who swayed pink, I have lots of blue dust for those who need it too!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Meeks. Hopefully next cycle.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh meeks that's sh*te! so sorry for you hun, you've got three months to join this due date thread praying you'll come join us so soon xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Meeks
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 15 of 338 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast