Page 318 of 338 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3377
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern how many weeks will they keep trying to stop the contractions? Will they wait until ur 37? There's no way they will let you do at home bed rest? I can imagine that being depressing I couldn't do it! I wouldn't survive being way from ds3!

My neighbour is still being evil... She threw a bag of dog shit in my garbage can so I threw it on her porch she put it back in my garbage and I put it back and she put it back the DH went and knocked on the door and the daughter who is like 25 I'm guessing answers the door and DH is taking whatever and I did t know he was talkin to her til I went to the front yard and when I saw. Just lost it lol I couldnt be held back I ended up walking away after five mins of losing it cause I don't want to put the stress on the fetus...ended up talking to the mother too and she basically admitted to calling cps on us because I called animal control on her but she doesn't know it was me and it was a confidential call so really she doesn't know it was me.... She basically said she will keep calling and I basically told her congrat on being a crazy lunatic lol... What can't do lol... Shes lucky I'm pregnant and lucky that I would never sacrifice losing my kids over her
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey southern glad your little mans still in, I can't imagine being in the hospital that long, come on and bitch and moan we don't mind. Who's looking after the boys must be so stressful for the whole family

Salsa you are so organised! Boys last week at preschool so have two days to get everything set ;/)

Going in on 19 aug to have my induction praying I might go into labour myself on 18th but boys late so unlikely ;-)

Wag oh some people are just the end ignore her she is not worth the time xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh just squeezed wedding rings off finger now even more swollen ;-s

Ladies where are you?!?
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Evening Ladies hope all are well. Southern, hope you boy holds out for you and hangs on inside for a while longer to gain some fat and develop his little lungs more.
    Ive not been on much, only had mobile access, but now back on the laptop.
    Im 31 weeks tomorrow and dont feel yet ready! Just sorting my last bits like hospital bag ect, as going a few hundred miles away for a week camping in 2week and been advised by the midwife to take my notes and hospital bag.. JUST INCASE !!
    Had frequent weekly check ups to check protein and blood pressure, today I had a trace of protein in my wee, could this be caused by a UTI? Just i have bad pre-eclampsia with my DD1 and trying to stay positive and think of other reasons to the protein.

xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern its great to hear you and the little man are doing ok. How long are they going to keep stopping labour for. He must really want to meet his mummy

WAG your neighbour sounds like a total nightmare, i thought mine was bad with her all night parties every weekend but at least she keeps to herself. She sounds like she needs a good slap lol.

My fingers are the same, they look like sausages so i've not been able to wear my wedding ring for 2 weeks now

salsa can you come to mine and do that too. I dont think i've done anything like that, we are still buying the last few bits and dont even have a moses basket, ill be getting some more bits this weekend. I have made a start on my hospital bag tho so that's 1 thing at least.
    Had my whooping cough jab today too and my arm hurts pretty bad, almost like someones given me a really good punch in it, hope it feels better tomorrow.
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! When will you get results have fingers crossed for you xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WAG- I don't know how you put up with that witch! Have you considered calling the police for harassment?

Fish- I didn't realize you were being induced on Aug 19. Wow won't be long until there are a bunch of birth announcements around here!

Lady- Hope you get good news. I didn't think protein in the urine was related to a UTI but I could be wrong. Let us know!

DLTAG- I know how you feel, shots are no fun and I've been a human pin cushion for over a week now.

My doctor said I have to stay until I deliver or until 34 weeks, whichever comes first. I had an ultrasound today which showed that I'm completely effaced and am almost completely dilated internally, but there is a very small part of my cervix left externally (what a doctor can feel during an exam) which appears to still be about a 2. Most of the work is already done so it won't take but a few good contractions and we could have a baby pretty quick. The meds are still holding things off for the moment, keeping them far enough apart that they hopefully won't continue to make progress on my cervix.
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I really hope he holds off for two more weeks! I know some babies born at that age and got to go home right away with their mommies sounds like you are going to have a super insane fast labour! Are you on complete bed rest do they let you take some little walks or anythign
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hands don't swell thank god! But my feet do... My end of pregnancy ice craving is about full force now ... Happens everytime lol

42 more days at most for me... Getting so close it's scary lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the countdown has begun for several of you ladies. So exciting!!!

I'm only allowed to get up to use the bathroom and for showers I have to use a shower chair so I'm not standing. If I need to be transported such as for ultrasounds I have to use a wheelchair.
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Page 318 of 338 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328 ... LastLast