My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my surgery papers from my breast reduction and it's actually on the list of stuff you can't take... So it's a blood thinner
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I know it's a blood thinner that's why I wouldn't use it if csection was on the table, or if there was a history of heavy bleeding. My question is why would it cause clots? I've had clotting issues in the past and been put on blood thinners to reduce the clots. That's why I'm confused. I'm not doubting atomics experience but it doesn't make since to me that a blood thinner would cause clotting. That's why I want to talk to my dr. Blood thinners are good for me, but nothing that causes clots because my body does that on its own.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I def see the contradiction... Perhaps her clots were unrelated... I'm very low risk for c section but with my luck I take it and then end up needing one for some reason or another lol... I seem to have bad luck so I like to play it safe

It sucks I really really wanted to try it this time I want to knowin it has the blood thinning effect when inserted cause maybe it absobs different into your body...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm beyond upset right now!

I was in the backyard with ds3 and my ds1 had three friends over and they were on the trampoline... They were playing at a volume the wouldn't even bug me and I'm pretty easily agitated right now lol and my bitch of a neighbour who didn't see me there comes out and tells ds1 and his friends to fuckingmshut the fuck up! So I yelled excuse me! And she started yelling various shit at me at the top of her lungs and I'm not in a position to be yelling I don't need preterm labour ao I keep my cool and tell her she is looking a little crazy yelling at everyone's kids... And I asked her to stop swearing at my kids and she said its not like they havnt heard it before and she's a grown woman and will do what she wants so I said well my 2 year old is right here... And she says well he's stupid and doesn't understand anything! She then told me to watch my self cause she will be making more phone calls to cps!

Why is this happening! My kids should be alowed t play in their backyard at really any volume they want during the day! Why is she threatening me! ... My mom told me I should ignore her..l but really would any of you just stand there and allow someone to scream at your children?

Now since she already called cps a few weeks ago ... I have a worker... Should I call her and tell her what's happening? Cause I bet she is going to call tomorrow and make some stupid stuff up

I can't believe I have to deal with someone like this! I literally have to be cautious of anything I do because she will make shit up...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wag you need to complain about your neighbour otherwise she will do it and she will be in a stronger position. Good luck I know it's the last thing you need right now.

We got back from our holiday to our supposedly finished house and I nearly cried when I saw it. All our stuffs was buried in piles rubbish and beds were not even seen. Luckily a friend has an empty house and offered us to use it. I just wanted to go home and start preparing for the baby. I don't even have a hospital bag packed and I am coming up 36 wks, v frustrating.
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wag your neighbour sounds crazy. Does she have kids of her own as she seems to snap at the slightest thing. Using that sort of language to someone elses children is just terrible too. I wouldn't even speak to an adult like that let alone someone elses children.

Fish that must have been pretty scary for your friend too. Must have felt like she was doing summer salts in there

Woke up with this weird pain again (i wouldnt even really call it a pain, just uncomfy) but it feels just like a mild period pain. Really hoping its not here to stay as its not nice.
    Last edited by DLTAG89; July 31st, 2013 at 04:27 AM.
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was the same evening that I was induced. I had pre eclampsia so they say yor body delivers quite quickly, but even as my first with pre'e they did say it was still very fast.x
    Mummy to a beautiful DD aged 4

expecting my DD2 in September 2013, cant wait for my new bundle to arrive

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wag call the cps lady straight away you have witnesses If your friend was there and they need to know she's a loony tune

Girlsway how annoying you sound much calmer than I would be lol!

I'm going reduce my dose on the epo I have 1000mg capsules I was taking 3 a day and one internally gonna do one orally one internally weirdly I've been feeling much better since I've taken it less cramps and less tired - may not be linked! I also dont get why it would cause clots would think opposite but don't want to add complications I have enough already gonna speak to my preggie yoga teacher on Saturday I'm seeing a consultant on Monday but its the duty one not mine so depending what they are like I might ask them about it too
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh WAG I am so sorry, that sounds so terrible, I would absolutely hate to live next to someone like that!!! I would for sure call CPS first and talk to them about what can be done and about her threats!

On a lighter note, I am so grateful for the little things in life today!20130730_105252.jpg
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338 LastLast