Page 7 of 338 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luv, I'm second guessing everything too! I'm trying hard not to be jealous of our friend I taught about swaying that's having her boy! The hubbs and my dd would be cool either way, but I am pretty sure that this will be our last- I just have too many pregnancy complications, so I really want a boy.
    Samantha, wife of a funny redhead, mom to a tiny diva and 4 rescue dogs!

Hoping for the tiny diva to have a little brother rainbow...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be jealous too Pom. Did you read my story I posted about the conversation I had at christmas time? Was telling my friend (and her friend) about my mammoth efforts to sway this baby's gender. Went into detail about diet, sups, weight training, alcohol abstinence, charting, sex/release scheduling, the works. She says she went to a naturopath after her two girls because she was having problems conceiving and was asked if she wanted a girl or a boy. She said boy so the nauturopath gave her some drops and she conceived her son a month later....
    I'm having my CVS in 4 weeks so I guess fingers crossed all OK and a little boy to boot would be divine!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I know that I am only 4 weeks along (oh geez this is gonna be a long pregnancy if I'm already counting down) anyhow, I am a bit concerned about my weight gain. My 1st two pregnancies I didn't have an issue with weight gain and only gained 20 lbs, but my last pregnancies I ballooned up quite fast, and I feel like that is going to happen again. I need some sort of plan to keep me on a weight gain track. Ugh.

Also I know it sounds bad to wish for morning sickness but I kind of do hope I get it. Because I really want this pregnancy to be different than my last ones. I have never had morning sickness and I have had 3 boys, so I feel that maybe if I get morning sickness then I might have a girl. I know these things can never be certain but I'm really hoping things are different this time around!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was fine until 6 weeks but then I just couldn't stop eating! I've gone from 163lb to 167lb in less than 4 weeks.

I was never slim - far from it - but now I've got a big belly and muffin tops. Its so depressing
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I have horrid morning sicknesss an I know I asked for it cause just like thor I wanted this preg to be diff... Mine started at 4 weeks I am now 7+2 and it is getting worse everyday! I threw up in the middle of Costco yesterday in a garbage can but still embarrassing... I usually gain lik 40lbs! Lol and all belly so far with this babe I have lost weight from being sick and having no appetite
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had terrible MS with my first two PG so anyone wanting some can take it from me. This PG has been better however, yesterday was a bad day... I couldn't peel myself off the couch and I took a nap from 1:00 - 5:00. I went out to dinner the night before and really paid for it the next day. Today should be a better day since I ate on target yesterday. DH went out while I was sleeping and got some sea bands... I thought that was really sweet and they seemed to work! MS is just awful and I don't wish it on anyone.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My main thing is I am hoping that this pregnancy is different than all my others because my last 3 pregnancies (all boys) were all the exact same thing. I'm pretty sure I am carrying another boy because I am already craving anything salty!!!! My other 3 pregnancies were the same. I craved anything salty with them. But it is super duper early to know what kind of cravings this pregnancy will bring. I did get my BFP so much earlier than with my boys, I have heard that some people think a BFP as early as 8dpo means girl.....I will be happy with a boy too, I just dream of having a girl. This is our very last shot at a pink bundle!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay so im far from a pro, but i can tell you what has worked for me with MS.
    Morning sickness was something I dreaded so while ttc i research morning sickness, and came across numerous studies. Is the internet, so I take it with a grain of salt and when my MS became un bareable i tried somethings out.

First I removed sugary and fatty foods. Basicly, gone down to eating produce. Secondly, got rid of wheat. and thirdly, I drank a teaspoon of apple cider viniger before bad and again in the morning. gross to get down but it works. honestly.

Im normally on deaths door at 8 weeks but im fine now!
    DD1 DD2 We tried out luck for a but the universe has given us 3 of a kind. Thats a win!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my third boy I got my Bfp at 8 dpo but the salty cravings I wouldn't worry about

I just got home from my first prenatal and I have my u/s on feb 25th the dr also gave me a script for diclectin but I'm not sure I want to take it....
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Elements View Post
    okay so im far from a pro, but i can tell you what has worked for me with MS.
    Morning sickness was something I dreaded so while ttc i research morning sickness, and came across numerous studies. Is the internet, so I take it with a grain of salt and when my MS became un bareable i tried somethings out.

First I removed sugary and fatty foods. Basicly, gone down to eating produce. Secondly, got rid of wheat. and thirdly, I drank a teaspoon of apple cider viniger before bad and again in the morning. gross to get down but it works. honestly.

Im normally on deaths door at 8 weeks but im fine now!
    The apple cider vinegar thing is really interesting to me. I too am one of those people what is completely miserable by 6 weeks and it lasts until I am 7 months. So far this PG I have removed all carbs except for ones that come from fruits and vegetable (except for potatoes, yams, bananas, etc). So like you, all I am eating is produce and meat and it seems to be helping a ton!! I also squeeze lemon in my water and that seems to have really helped (I wonder if that is doing the same thing as the apple cider vinegar). Last PG I was puking 2-3 times a day until 7 months. I know this is working... if I cheat (like I did two days ago), the next day I will be back on deaths door. I ate really well yesterday and feel good today. Even felt like taking my kids to the park!!

Where did you hear about or read about the apple cider vinegar? Do you know why it helps?
    Last edited by WantingPink; January 22nd, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Page 7 of 338 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast