Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1563
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    I had said before we felt it was very important to include our children in the process of naming the baby, and I'm very glad we did. However, we didn't just have them throw out suggestions. I gave them names to pick between! It worked out well for us, and they all chose the same name (without knowing what the others had picked).
    Joking around DH has suggested names to them or asked what they like.
    It's the only name I have really suggested to them. I asked yesterday "do you like the name Seth for the baby?" and he said "no I want to call the baby Sin Cara"
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I'm opposite here, I'm more accepting because I did sway. I know in my heart of hearts I did my best to get my DG so I have no "could have done this or that" regrets I truly feel this baby chose us/was chosen for us
    I tried to sway for my 2 children previous to this pregnancy but had not enough and mostly wrong information so had the "what ifs" this sway eliminated those.

I hope things are a bit brighter for you today x
    I didn't sway this time. I have considered swaying in the future for this exact reason. I want to know I gave it my absolute best shot and if its another boy then that is just what we were meant to have.
    But now I worry that swaying would make me more desperate for it to work. Its good to hear that knowing you did your best has made you more accepting. If we do go for a 5th in a few years I will probably sway knowing that I'd probably get another boy but being able to be at peace with the idea that I did all I could.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    If we do go for a 5th in a few years I will probably sway knowing that I'd probably get another boy but being able to be at peace with the idea that I did all I could.
    This is exactly what we felt/did and it has helped hugely now that another DD seems to have found us
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My MIL is suggesting names to DH now. Urgh, its not that the names are horrible or anything but just that she thinks after the way she reacted to us having another baby and her practically gloating over the fact we'd have another boy like she thought we'd tried for a girl and it served us right having too many kids to get a girl and ending up with another boy. That she can now start trying to name him. DH told her we had thought of a name but didn't say what.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mob's I just lol at Sin Cara is he a wrestler or something??

Just wanted to add another congratulations to everyone for their blue announcements peb, if I had been told as a young women that I would have 7 sons then that would have been my dream come true!! snd maybe then no 8 the pinky for a little change

My next scan is not til the 3rd of June, not sure whether to confirm or not? I'm happy thinking I have blue and I think I would prefer to be handed someone different than told?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Sin Cara is a wrestler on WWE.
    If you think you would rather be 'surprised' at the end with a girl, when you think its a boy rather than just been told then go for it.
    In the end I decided to find out because I worried I'd be upset and that I'd have no adjustment time when the baby was born. But you already have a mix and are trying to keep things even so I don't think you'd be upset as such would you? So I'd say go for it. Have you had any surprises with your others?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, they were all surprises except the last and it felt so strange knowing! But the temptation is so strong isn't it I think I will have a flamin good look and if I think I see a boy like what happened last time then I may get the confirmation!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In that case I think have a good old look yourself and then go for the surprise if you don't spot anything.
    I'm glad I did find out in a way so I could prepare myself, but I've been so fine with it being another boy that I think I would have been ok with a surprise in the end. I've always wanted one but found an excuse not to. Wish I'd done it with my first now when it didn't matter LOL
    If I do have another I think I will have the surprise, just so I've had that experience.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I had to go to the ER because I was unplugging my sander and I got electrically shocked and my OB wanted me to get an ultrasound done to check on the baby. Baby is good... but tech said she thinks its a boy. But not to paint the room or anything yet. I know it's a boy now... feeling completely crappy.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Navywife for some reason I have felt all along you are going to have a girl...so I'm totally surprised! Were you able to see anything when she was guessing?

I found out on fb today that a friend from college is having a girl after two boys. Totally makes me sad. I hate being so selfish!!
    2008 2010

Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast