Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mommymachine try not to worry, the next bloods will give you a better idea. What dpo did you get a bfp? Some tests can detect levels as low as 12, so if you had those numbers doubling every 48-72 hours 138 doesn't sound that low for 18dpo.

I'm feeling really sick now. I had myself convinced that I wasn't going to get bad morning sickness this time, but not only do I have it, but it started a week earlier than I was expecting. I started feeling nauseous on Sunday and today is the first day that I've been vomiting.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We havent told anyone yet only my sister. I have also started to feel a bit sick in the mornings (mostly in the mornings) but its a lot better (so far)this pregnancy. With my dd i was vomiting for five months all day long, not only in the mornings. So I really hope that I will not become like that again
    I have also decided to wait a little bit with the us.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangea View Post
    mommymachine try not to worry, the next bloods will give you a better idea. What dpo did you get a bfp? Some tests can detect levels as low as 12, so if you had those numbers doubling every 48-72 hours 138 doesn't sound that low for 18dpo.

I'm feeling really sick now. I had myself convinced that I wasn't going to get bad morning sickness this time, but not only do I have it, but it started a week earlier than I was expecting. I started feeling nauseous on Sunday and today is the first day that I've been vomiting.
    Thank you I'm trying to stay positive. I'm not sure when I ovulated so that's my hope that I either ovulated later than I think or implanted late. Grow baby grow!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mommymachine - Try not to worry too much until you see the next set of numbers. I know that is easier said than done, and honestly, I think I am glad my doc doesn't do the blood tests on me. I am trying not to buy anymore tests because I don't want to worry myself...

I did feel a bit queazy today and couldn't bear to eat much. I love sweets but am starting to see my sweet tooth disappear. I also feel bloated, like my uterus is starting to grow a bit. I've always had an apple-ish shape so my belly sticks out, not flat anyway, but it seems like it does moreso now. I am also totally exausted.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am worried. Now, I don't feel sick at all!!! I am a bit more tired, I hope this one stays sticky.
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pebmcp6 View Post
    I am worried. Now, I don't feel sick at all!!! I am a bit more tired, I hope this one stays sticky.
    peb- I think tiredness is a big symptom especially in the earlier weeks. Most medical sites say symptoms don't start until 6 weeks + for most. Try not to worry.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's my turn to worry. Nausea really decreased yesterday, and now today I woke up and I just feel normal. My boobs haven't been sore in a few days either.

I hate these early weeks so much, I've done nothing but worry since I got my BFP.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I would love to join in...just got my bfp and that puts me due around oct 25th. I have two sons (4 & 2) and desperately want a girl. We got pregnant our first try so our sway wasn't even close to perfect. That is leaving me feeling VERY anxious, sad, scared, etc. certainly not the way I thought I would feel. Anyone else experiencing this?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congrats Lld2006!

I've been miserable in my jeans for a couple days so I finally gave up and tried one of those belly bands with my pants undone... I felt a million times better.

How's everyone else feeling these days? I've felt terribly queasy and nauseated, but I've only thrown up a couple times. I just feel yucky no matter what these days!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lld2006 View Post
    Hi ladies! I would love to join in...just got my bfp and that puts me due around oct 25th. I have two sons (4 & 2) and desperately want a girl. We got pregnant our first try so our sway wasn't even close to perfect. That is leaving me feeling VERY anxious, sad, scared, etc. certainly not the way I thought I would feel. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Welcome. I think everyone has moments where they feel their sway isn't good enough. Swaying is such a personal, individualized process there just isn't a perfect way. I figure at this point what's done is done and I can't change it now, so I'm ok with it all.
    Has anyone posted their sway yet or when do you plan to? I've thought about it and I think I am going to wait until i know everything is ok with this little one.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast