Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1563
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    6 1/2 months pregnant + 90° heat=
    I feel ya!! We've got temps in the 90s this week and HIGH humidity. I'm dying.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    M.o.b.- I googled it and 32° is pretty much the same as 90° here. I think they said on the news this morning that a "cold" front is moving in this weekend, so it might go down into the 80s. Never thought of that as cold before.
    Katie-I think for us redheads 90° really equals 100+!
    I got pretty great news today at my appt. First, baby is 2lbs 4oz stiil a girl and measuring normal. My cyst has not gone away, but hasn't grown so doc said I don't need surgery. He also said I could deliver naturally, keep on seeing the midwives, and not considered at risk so I can still deliver at the special birth suite. I will still have to have surgery 6 weeks after delivery (yay-I get to recover twice) and there is still the small chance that it could twist or burst before then requiring not fun options,but doc seemed unconcerned. I wanted to start crying right there, and I think dh wanted to hug him! Pretty much best case scenario short of it shrinking by it's self. Of course I will still worry and am learning more about c-sections just in case, but stress level is waaaayy down now.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats great news strawberry!! Will they scan again before delivery?

All good here but another one a bit shocked by the heat! It will be nice to have a full summer though incase it doesnt happen again for another 10 yrs lol!!

Ive been so short of time lately with endless end of school events but hopefully come tuesdaywhen mine all break up for summer holiday ì can get on more!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The heat is killing me too, I never thought I would say I want rain!!! I also hate the endless sun cream coatings. The boys hate it too!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP-No more scans, he thought that it wasn't necessary as it hasn't grown in 6 weeks. As an interesting note for those who believe side matters, it is on my left side (meaning I ovulated from left side and obviously having a girl). I have now dug out all the nb cloth diapers and prepped them. Also have been going through the boys stuff (sadly) and seeing what we can sell at the next consignment sale in a few weeks.
    Katie- I am thinking of doing nb/family photos this time around and wondering if there are anything I should look for /ask besides portfolio pics?
    Peb- I am lucky ds1 doesn't mind bug lotion or sunscreens. Ds2 does of course, but he is not a fan of much, so that doesn't faze me. I can't imagine with 6 how long it must take to get ready. Do you all go out together regularly or do you break up into groups? It amazes me either way!
    Last edited by strawberrymom; July 21st, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First day of summer holidays for my littlest one today. My others don't finish till wednesday.
    Next midwife appointment is Thursday at 28weeks. How am I already in the 28th week. Its going so fast. I don't think I need much now. I'm not sure whether to get a moses basket and stand or not. My others didn't go in it much anyway, but its that or have the pram with carry cot set up all the time. TBH I don't have room to do either, but he'll need to be put down at some point LOL
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    Katie- I am thinking of doing nb/family photos this time around and wondering if there are anything I should look for /ask besides portfolio pics?
    See if they have a website and/or Facebook page. Where are you located? And how much do you want to spend?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    First day of summer holidays for my littlest one today. My others don't finish till wednesday.
    Next midwife appointment is Thursday at 28weeks. How am I already in the 28th week. Its going so fast. I don't think I need much now. I'm not sure whether to get a moses basket and stand or not. My others didn't go in it much anyway, but its that or have the pram with carry cot set up all the time. TBH I don't have room to do either, but he'll need to be put down at some point LOL
    My kids only have a little over three weeks left of their summer break. I'm not ready for them to be off to school again, but I keep telling myself that them going back to school means we're just that much closer to Duncan's arrival!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine will have 6 weeks, which will leave just 6 weeks until the baby is due when they go back!
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh damn I hate these moments. Doing so well with the idea of two little boys then my second good friend in m mum's group announced she's having a girl. I will be the only one of six of us who doesn't have a daughter. Feeling so sad today :-( and really thought I was over this

Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 LastLast