Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1563
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiettc View Post
    Oh damn I hate these moments. Doing so well with the idea of two little boys then my second good friend in m mum's group announced she's having a girl. I will be the only one of six of us who doesn't have a daughter. Feeling so sad today :-( and really thought I was over this
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We spent the day with my in-laws on Sunday because DH's grandmother was in town. DH's aunt, father and grandmother all three told me I need to make sure I have a girl name picked out because none of them believe this baby is a boy. I didn't really know what to say or think. I'd give anything to have a girl and was devastated when I found out I was having another boy, but now that I've had time to process I have adjusted to this baby being Duncan. A little part of me says "Oh, maybe they're right." but then the rest of me says "No, this is a boy and you already have all this boy stuff... and you really do love Duncan." Ehhh, I wish they wouldn't have said anything!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are odd moments when I see girls doing cute girly things that I still think I'd like a girl, but then other times (like my kids end of year disco) when I look at the girls and think "Thank God I have boys" these 9/10/11 year old girls wearing stuff I wouldn't have worn at 18 for a night out. I think to now have a girl after bonding with a boy and getting everything ready for a boy would lead to disappointment!
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    There are odd moments when I see girls doing cute girly things that I still think I'd like a girl, but then other times (like my kids end of year disco) when I look at the girls and think "Thank God I have boys" these 9/10/11 year old girls wearing stuff I wouldn't have worn at 18 for a night out. I think to now have a girl after bonding with a boy and getting everything ready for a boy would lead to disappointment!
    I know exactly what you mean!!! DS1 had a baseball game a while back and on the diamond next to him there was a girl's softball game going on. They were all squealing and screaming, and it was SO ANNOYING!!! I turned to DH and said, "Maybe all boys isn't so bad." He got a good laugh. Another time I was sitting with my pre-teen niece, and she was going on and on and on about all this gossipy dribble, and I wanted to pull my hair out. BUT, other times I just see cute little girls and think it would be nice to have that. I am so ready for this little man though.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, DHs two nieces are 20 and 14 and I really do have to secretly shake my head at them sometimes. And the trouble his sister has had with her daughter (the 20 year old) My Mum had it so easy compared to that. I was far too tame in my teens LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bless DH, when I woke up this morning he said "Seth was awake earlier, I was laying here feeling him. He was moving all down this side" I thought it was really sweet. Apparently he got up as DS2 wet the bed, which he doesn't usually do and I think is the result of a run in with a dog yesterday that terrified him. Thankfully he wasn't too hurt. And once DH got back into bed he laid their for ages with out going back to sleep, feeling my bump.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can anybody suggest some tips to keep my new baby baby body temperature low, it is very hot here and i don't know what to do. i know keeping baby hydrated is one sure thing to do what else?
    any suggestions!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hupper124 View Post
    can anybody suggest some tips to keep my new baby baby body temperature low, it is very hot here and i don't know what to do. i know keeping baby hydrated is one sure thing to do what else?
    any suggestions!!!
    How old is your baby Hupper? I would keep LO in just vest and keep them in the shade if possible.
    If you post here aswell, you may get more advice
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/baby-child/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm feeling as if I may have a good sized baby on board! I just seemed to have gone from not noticable to completely obviously pregnant belly in a week, I'll see if Im brave enough for a bump shot later today lol!!

And I can agree girls can def be far more trouble than boys lol, I was my fathers nightmare, he has 3 of each

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just dropping in to ask if everyone that swayed GIRL and knows what they are having, can please update/post their sway in the stats spreadsheet via the form?

http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/...ad.php?t=25157

pg1 first post has instructions.

Thank You
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast