Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I'm debating whether to ask for the MaterniT21 test at my ultrasound/appointment on Monday. A. I don't want to pay that much money, and B. I almost feel like I'd rather not know gender just yet. I think if I don't know then I can just keep hoping for a girl. Ugh, I just don't know!

I have not been sleeping well lately. My muscles are really bothering me sometimes. I'll go to roll to my back from my side and it'll hurt so bad that I'll just lay there in pain and unable to move. I don't remember pregnancy hurting this bad! I think I'm going to talk to my doctor about it on Monday. And sometimes I feel pretty crampy. It hurts terribly to sneeze. I don't know if I should be worried or not. There hasn't been any blood or anything like that, but the cramping worries me. The muscle pain does too! I'm not sure what to think about it.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pain u get when sneezing is probably round ligament pain... I have to curl into a ball to cough or sneeze... And when I try to turn in bed I get it too! It's a very intense pain that lasts a minute or two
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    The pain u get when sneezing is probably round ligament pain... I have to curl into a ball to cough or sneeze... And when I try to turn in bed I get it too! It's a very intense pain that lasts a minute or two
    I remember having some aches and pains with past pregnancies, but nothing this bad! Gosh, it's awful. I guess every pregnancy really is different though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had it a couple times with ds3 but I'm constantly getting it with this baby its very painful I know... One of the many fun things we get to deal with unfortunately
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    Hi ladies! I'm debating whether to ask for the MaterniT21 test at my ultrasound/appointment on Monday. A. I don't want to pay that much money, and B. I almost feel like I'd rather not know gender just yet. I think if I don't know then I can just keep hoping for a girl. Ugh, I just don't know!
    I feel the same as you. Now I know I wouldn't qualify for the test but I am just not sure if I even want to find out. With DS2 I couldn't wait for find out, we paid for the whole early ultrasound and everything. This time I think I am just scared and don't want to come to reality if it is another boy. And if it is another boy, I am going to be scared to tell people because I just don't want to hear those comments.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife620 View Post
    I feel the same as you. Now I know I wouldn't qualify for the test but I am just not sure if I even want to find out. With DS2 I couldn't wait for find out, we paid for the whole early ultrasound and everything. This time I think I am just scared and don't want to come to reality if it is another boy. And if it is another boy, I am going to be scared to tell people because I just don't want to hear those comments.
    I just keep thinking if I don't find out now I can cling to the dream that it's a girl for a little longer. We heard some of the dumbest comments from people with DS3. "I'm so sorry." "What's wrong with Aaron??" "Can't that man give you a girl?" "Aww, that stinks!" We were heart broken over it, and people made is SO MUCH WORSE!!! Of course now I couldn't even imagine life without all three of my boys, and I know I'll love this baby no matter what the gender. I think this time around I'm going to tell people beforehand that if they don't have anything nice to say then they should say nothing at all. We're not having any more kids, so this is our very last chance for our dream girl. I feel like I never wanted anything so badly.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The sonographer at my office just called to confirm my ultrasound and appointment for this upcoming Monday. I'll officially be in the second trimester this weekend. :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    I just keep thinking if I don't find out now I can cling to the dream that it's a girl for a little longer. We heard some of the dumbest comments from people with DS3. "I'm so sorry." "What's wrong with Aaron??" "Can't that man give you a girl?" "Aww, that stinks!" We were heart broken over it, and people made is SO MUCH WORSE!!! Of course now I couldn't even imagine life without all three of my boys, and I know I'll love this baby no matter what the gender. I think this time around I'm going to tell people beforehand that if they don't have anything nice to say then they should say nothing at all. We're not having any more kids, so this is our very last chance for our dream girl. I feel like I never wanted anything so badly.
    I can definitely relate! People can be so harsh and mean! When I was getting my bloodwork done the lady behind the desk looks at me and my 2 boys and says "Trying for a girl". I was like REALLY!! I could of walked behind that desk and smacked her. I should of said No, I want a football team all boys. My mom cracked up when I told her I should of said that. I might just start saying that just to catch people off guard.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my biggest fear about being pregnant again...the COMMENTS! People are so insensitive! For that reason I am TRYING to hold out as long as physically possible before telling people. It is getting REALLY hard as I am showing like crazy already. Not sure how much longer I can pretend to just be gaining weight and having the acne of a 13 year old boy.
    We are going to find out the gender of the baby BUT we are not telling anyone if it is a boy. Hopefully less harsh comments will come once the baby is here in person instead of the rest of my pregnancy. I have thought a lot about the Maternity21 test, but I think I'll hold off on asking it as it might ruin the fun, either way, hearing the results instead of SEEING it in the ultrasound, ya know? With DS1 we found out but had the tech write it and we opened the envelope at home. I bawled my eyes out...not even realizing I wanted a girl so bad! With DS2 I couldn't take knowing again so we went for the surprise. WAY TOO HARD on me. So we'll find out this time.
    I fall asleep every night praying sooo hard this is a girl...but just not feeling that it is.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree! My ffriends wanted me to do that gender reveal party thing, but if its another boy I dont want them to say Awe that sucks Im sorry its not a girl. I dont care if I have another boy I just dont want to hear bad remarks from people. They make me feel bad not the baby's gender! So if its another boy Im going to make a pin that says "Yes its another boy, Yes Im happy, now shut the hell up!" LOL

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast