Page 113 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1563
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES!!!!!! Hope everybody has a great day!

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Strawberrymom ~ I had no idea that AMA sways girl!!! I didn't do any swaying techniques at all so that's hopeful to hear. Thanks! Also, your post really makes me wonder if my OB will have gender results from my Harmony to share with me on Monday. I thought maybe finding the absence or presence of Y was extra work for the lab so thought it was not necessarily looked for. MFM certainly wouldn't share it but if that info is present on report the OB will share because I know I can request a copy of the report from him.... Excited at the thought....
    What is AMA???
    Tiffany- SAHM to 3 sweet peas

Due with baby #4- October 10th 2013 for a to complete our family IT'S another
    Planning a sway in 2014-2015

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Advanced Maternal Age! 35+ at birth
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachelle View Post
    DOes anybody have a scan coming up this week and when is everybody elses? Mine is MAy 22. I cant wait to see everybodys updates and see what the stats are! Good luck ladies with your scans and good luck with the ladies that are waiting confirmations! I hope there are a coupl of surprises still out there! KEeep hope alive ladies!!!!
    I have my 20 week anatomy scan on friday the 17th!! Excited to see baby again and hoping that my 16 week scan was wrong!! If this shows a boy then I just need to accept it and move on!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Advanced Maternal Age! 35+ at birth
    Thank you! DH and I are thinking of trying for pink one more time. I am going to be 33 a month after this baby is born, but not really wanting to wait until 35 to ttc again.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Nachelle. I went to page 1 and saw Strawberry moms post with everyone's due date and even mine on there, though I'm new to this 'group'... (Thank you, Strawberry Mom!) I noticed that our due dates are one day apart! You have a right to get mad at inconsiderate comments like that... You sound like an awesome mom and however many children you and husband decide to have will always be your decision and your business – period. Also, I don’t understand why people in your life are getting annoyed about you talking about your baby-to=be… every mother ponders that big “What sex is my baby?” question… I hope your boys made you feel like the luckiest mom in the world today. When I get down, my son brings me up again…

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mob – the person’s response when you mentioned your boys are so excited about having a brother was not cool. Of course that matters!!!…. And it would have been nice of her to comment on your nausea or extreme fatigue and say something like, “I hope the fatigue and sickness goes away soon.” rather than use the “how are you feeling” norm question to segue into “… so, another boy, huh?” I think a lot of people who say things like that are looking for a hint of disappointment… (and feed off of it sometimes) which is why I think she may have responded negatively to your positive comment about your boys enthusiasm about having another brother. I don’t know her and I could be way off base, but I’ve come across so many people who feed off other people’s disappointments in life because it makes them feel better about their own somehow. (I know you are psyched about your boy-to-be so I am not intimating you are disappointed.). And I’d rather my hands be full than empty too… I think you’re right to be prepared… the best way to diffuse negativity is to be armed with positive thoughts/comments. It’s nice to hear you are bonding with your baby-to-be!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MOB and Kira!!! YOur post made me feel so much better! It shouldnt matter what other people think, I love my family the way it is and I know if we decide to have more kids it will only get better! And I find out the gender of our new baby next week so poo on them! lol Thanks again ladies!

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Page 113 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast