Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Northern I am so sorry that you're feeling so down! I have a SIL as well, and she is handed everything on a silver platter as well. Everything! And I hate it!! I kind of avoid seeing her, even though that is almost not possible. She doesen't have to do a thing for anything, everything just "happens" for her.

I too am so sure of this being another boy. I have PCO and I strongly believe that if you have PCO and don't sway, you can only end up with boys. Which I didn't want. I honestly don't want another boy, I think I cannot handle another one. Those two have been a huge challenge and I so wish for a girl. But I am coming to terms with it somehow. Today I feel "ok" about it being a boy. Probably just in theory because it is not proven yet. It just hurts and sucks so badly.

And I will be crossing all my fingers for you for tomorrow that you will see a perfect pink nub. Now it's your time!!! I hope you will get your DD as well as your SIL just got it. You're a lovely women and you deserve it!

2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, I wish I had words to help take away the pain and jealousy, but to be honest, if I had the right words for that, then I would be one happy woman, because I too get very jealous of those near me (my sister) who seem to just get everything they want without effort (sister has DS then got DD) it stinks. I really hope we both get our girls! Good luck!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all. Tomorrow is just the 13 week scan, and I've never had a detailed shot so doubt I'll see a thing.

I've moved my gender scan to the 30th march though, so only 30 days to go rather than 37 - they wouldn't do it the week before that as I'd only have been 16+2 ;(
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh! I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I can 100% relate!!!! Although rather then jealousy I seem to have more anger unfortunately. My SIL has 3 kids (BBG) and they both work great jobs, have an INSANE amount of debt, but make income off a rental property and live in my inlaws paid off house for FREE and at the end of the month can hardly afford food for the kids. My inlaws are constantly giving them money, helping them with trips, renovations, bills, bought them cars. WE have a single income (which is less then ONE of theirs), so I can stay home with our son, bought our own house, pay our bills ALWAYS, I work my BUTT off watching our finances to make sure all bills are paid so we get any debt other then our mortgage and yet STILL manage to have savings for us and our son at the end of each and every month. My inlaws give us NOTHING, they help us with NOTHING, I understand we are better off financially then my SIL because we are responsible with our money but she is almost 10 years older then us - how will she learn anything if it keeps getting handed to her? I'd also like to mention her baby girl is 9 months and since the day she got pregnant my inlaws has been buying them baby stuff, I am almost 27 weeks and have not received even a pair of socks for our baby. She got all new furniture, a ton of clothes and we have had to purchase EVERYTHING for this baby on our own.

Sorry I didn't mean to write so much but I just wanted to let you know I am sooo on the same page as you haha! I understand you know, I'm not my MIL's daughter but it angers me how much they favour her over my DH, he works his friggen butt off for his family, we try so hard to have what we have and they just throw everything away but always get more.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just spoken to my mum and even she says I'm being stupid. She's sad that I feel so jealous and sad, but still thinks I'm being silly. She also predicted SIL would have a girl (this is the lady that's been 100% right on gender prediction, even with triplets who were all boys, and mixed twins before the mother even knew it was twins!). She, like I know deep down, is sure that I'm having another boy.

I really thought she would be someone I could speak to about it as she knows I'd love a girl and knows how my SIL gets everything she wants. But obviously I was wrong.

I'm sorry ladies, I know I sound so melodramatic, but I just feel like I'm in a hole and sinking further. I love my boys with all my heart, I honestly do, and I never thought I'd be like this, but I'm really hurting
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey northern I'm an only and am hurt when I perceive different behaviour towards my dh and favourite ds and my sip who obviously is a girl it is hard.

Can't take kids I to scan stupid ds1 came to my scan for ds2! Can you strap them in double buggy surely allowed in then!!

Oh life hurts some days hun could you ask a friend to have older one and sneak lill one in with you?

Hugs xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge (((hugs))) Northern, I know just how you feel. not my SIL but other people who just seem to have everything so easily.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Northern sorry you are having such bad time. I know how hard it is to see people around you get a DD. I can't even imagine how difficult it is when it is a SIL that always gets everything. I don't have a SIL but I do have a BIL that gets more than his fair share of handouts from DH parents while we get nothing. I really do hope that you get your girl!! I think if you heard you were having a girl it would take the sting out of all of that.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry you cannot even talk to your mom about this. Sometimes you just need some comfort and understanding people around. My mom has never ever understood that either and I have been disappointed a lot. That is just sad and I am very sorry that she does not understand. I think nobody can really understand how gender desire and also gender disappointing is feeling if they haven't been there themselves.

That's why I'm glad about this forum *happy* You can always come here and people will understand.

I really feel for you and really hope that you will indeed get your DD. Even though noone seems to believe in it. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many hours until your scan Northern?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast