Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just iced water is almost as good, or a homemade slushie with a little juice or cordial in water. The problem is waiting for it to freeze.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how exciting!! i was thinking of doing a sneaky and asking my doc for a "dating scan" lol
    i have never tried sea bands - i came across something called queasy beads which are just prettied up travel bands. worth a shot though! i'm planning on ordering some next week
    not a fan of ginger but dh cooks a dish that is basically rice soup which has ginger in it and i found it really settled my stomach at that particular time.

anyone starting to notice the weight creeping on? i've never put on weight anywhere but a little in my face with all of my other pregnancies. i was all belly. this time in my arms, face, backside, hips, thighs etc i have noticeably gained weight. i never ever put weight on in my arms and my belly is quite "spread" i look quite full in the tummy area at only 9w3d
    (twins) 2007

Last and final babe due July 14th 2015 - IT'S A GIRL

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lucky! I put on weight everywhere...im gonna try really hard this time to not eat for 2! and yes already im starting to notice my pants/skirts are very snug around my tummy and im only 6wks but its all worth it isnt it!

What are the queasy bands? are they a band you snap to distract yourself from feeling sick?!
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone else here going through midwives for their prenatal care? I had a midwife last time around and absolutely loved it. No, we don't have as many scans as you ladies going to an OB but I really liked the experience of having a midwife. My last baby was a home birth so I hope to have another home birth with this baby. My first appointment isn't until next month but maybe they'll be able to find a heartbeat by then so I can hear baby.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No weight on yet which is nice but my tummy is puffier. In other pregnancies I have been starving early but this time I've had to make myself eat regularly.

I will go to the midwives too but through the hospital. I've never had an OB for any of my pregnancies, just my GP and the hospital midwives. I have friends who have had homebirths here but it is expensive in Australia because they are private and have to pay their own insurance, I think if I had had any problems at the hospital I would consider a homebirths but I found the midwives there great and I've had 2 natural births with no drugs. My first was even induced 12 days late and had to be sucked out because he was in distress with the cord around his neck twice but the midwife and the hospital OB handled it so well I didn't even realise how serious it was at the time.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies! I swayed girl after 6 boys and due Nov.16th
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I can't believe we have 2 mum of 6 boys due in Nov! Really hope you both hear pink this time
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks bythe******! I pray me&mumof6 finally see pink we so deserve it! Good luck to everyone hope you all get your DG!!!
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

I had my first scan last week and everything looked good. Have you all heard about the blood test at 10 weeks where they can tell the gender? (It really is another screen for downs, etc) but my doc says since I am 36, insurance will most likely cover it for me! I could know the sex at 10 weeks? Crazy, huh?

xoxo

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that's exciting Lizzie, you'll be the first of us to know I think. That means you could know in just a couple of weeks right? Is that the Mat21?
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast