Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, so caught up in my drama I missed your link to your pics! Gorgeous baby! And I see the skull and I think girl all the way... So excited for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lizzie! I am really nervous for my scan Sat. but at this point I just want some closure, KWIM? I really don't see "boy" in your baby's skull, but I also don't see any hardcore "girl" signs either if that makes sense? I do wish you had a nub shot but I understand if you didn't want to get one. The skull theory just isn't that reliable in the end. I am keeping my hopes up for you.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can kind of see what you mean about the forehead but I think it just looks like that because of the quality of the ultrasound. Its a very cute bub and its forehead is not that pronounced. I've only guessed one bub based on skull theory (a friend's) and that was from a 20wk ultrasound. he has a really pronounced forehead like his brother, much more than this. I really think it could go either way.

Just to let you know as well, my ds2 is the most gorgeous child ever (and that's not just mummies bias). He is kind and gentle and melts everyone's heart. I think I'll have to watch no one steals him. He is only 2 and a half but if I even just sneeze twice he says "are you ok mum, I make you better" and gently pats my face. His teachers at daycare say if only we had a whole class of him. Friends with little girls the same age a lot are more boisterous and active than him. Of course he has his moments but you can't judge a childs personality on their gender.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, girls! I needed to hear that about your second, bythe******. I was just talking (or crying rather ha) on the phone to my mom and she said much of the same. "I don't care what the gender is... I promise you it will not be like your first! God just won't do that to you. It won't happen!"

I'm pretty sure his teachers would sell him to the gypsies if they got the chance. ha Just kidding, but some mornings I would! I love him to pieces of course and he is my first, but he has always been so demanding and stubborn. Just not sure how if my second was like that I could handle it. You are right though! The second boy could melt my heart.

It did cross my mind that the ultrasound is a close up and that is why the forehead is looking prominent... but it is a gut feeling too. Oh well, we will see. In the meantime, don't know what I would do without you ladies talking me off the cliff! Thanks for saying it is cute too. So sweet of you girls and it melts my heart. xoxo

Babygirl4me, after this meltdown I totally, completely understand the need for closure. I thought I didn't want to know, but now I feel ready. I will be thinking about you!! I am keeping my hopes up for you too. Will you let us know on sat??? Are you in the US? What time is it?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my firstborn is a good boy but he's stubborn and bossy too. i think it's a firstborn trait.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lizzie my scan is at 3:30pm eastern time. I will be out of town for the weekend but will probably post Sunday night-ish what happened at my scan. Will hope to have some lovely girly nub pics to share too.

You're also right about that ultrasound being close up now that I think about it. Maybe that's why I can't seem to put my finger on boy or girl or what? Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hope all is well with all of you ladies.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lizzie - i definately dont see a caveman brow in your pic and i have been nubsessing and skull thery-ing(?) all over google since my scan. Ive seen so many confirmed girl skulls that looked questionable and were so much obvious than what your looking at....to be perfectly honest i would've said girl based on your skull!!

When is your scan - july 1?
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lizzie- I want to echo what bythe****** said.... my first and second boys couldn't be more different. My first was such a difficult baby... wouldn't nurse (we tried for three months and then went to bottles), wouldn't sleep, was allergic to milk, hardly ever snuggled into us, I could go on and on. I love him to pieces, but man was he hard! When second was born, he latched on and nursed like a champ for the next 22 months. He slept better than his brother. He was a big-time cuddler (still is). He was so easy as a baby.
    I could tell you more of their differences. But suffice it to say- they are polar opposites. So even if you get another boy, he will be a completely different boy who will steal your heart in a completely different way than your first one did.
    I know absolutely nothing about skull theory. Hopefully your scan will show you what you want to see

BabyGirl4Me- I can't wait to hear what you find out in your scan!
    Loving my two
    So excited to add a to our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too am going to chime in and say how different my 2 oldest boys are...actually all 3 of my boys are completely different but it's more obvious with DS1 and DS2.
    DS1 is my athlete, he is strong, mature, kind, thinks of others before himself, would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He is responsible and has leadership qualities which include being bossy.
    DS2 is artistic and quite dramatic. He worries over every single little thing from thunder storms to fire to tornados. He lives in his imagination. He is gentle and a little "young" for his age. If I say anything remotely strict to his little sister he rebukes me. "Don't be mean to her, she's just little."

Very very opposite boys.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, you are amazing! Thanks so much!! I love hearing about how your boys are so different. Of course, this is obvious... it is just so nice to hear.

Yes, I am feeling much better today. I spoke to 2 other friends with 2 boys and they all echo'd the same. I still would still be thrilled to have a girl, but yes I have gotten over the thoughts of my second son would be as hard as my first.

Dreamingofoz, I loved your post! I am going with you are an expert and then therefore there is still hope!

Don't know what I woudl do without you ladies!!

xoxo

Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast