Uploads
    Welcome back Squamgirl!
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys and I went shopping today for a gift for a baby shower.
    While shopping, my boys found some onesies that they begged me to buy. I couldn't resist. It's my first purchase (aside from a generic sling) for my baby girl.

101_0886.JPG

Have ya'll started making purchases?
    Loving my two
    So excited to add a to our family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh very cute, yes I've bought a few things. Got carried away to start with then have been trying to control myself since then, lol. But I did buy this for bub to wear at my sisters wedding one month after due date

Girls' Sunray Pleated Dress - White - Target Australia
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bythe******- that is beautiful!!! We're looking for a dress similar to that for a religious ceremony when our daughter will be almost a month old.
    So beautiful! Love it!
    Loving my two
    So excited to add a to our family

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally we haven't gotten anything, but my family and a few friends have been going crazy! lol I don't even think I am going to have to buy any girl cloths for a while (which is totally fine with me)! So we got all of our kids back to school shopping done today. can not believe that they will be starting back up in 2 weeks.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, lots of people are buying so many cute things for their little ones.

For those who swayed pink and got blue...I must say that while browsing baby things I am seeing so many super cute gender neutral baby clothes these days in the stores. Wish they would have had them when I was dealing with GD for DS. Ah well.

I did buy a few more things for DD and every time I do I make sure I get something for DS too to make sure I don't favor one over the other.

I've been looking for a "big brother" shirt for DS who is 18 months but can't find any in the stores. They all say "little brother" in his size.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having huge problems with people giving me cloths, that wont be in season.....I love that they are thinking of our baby, but she will never be able to have on a summer outfit in November.... Do I say something to these people, or just except them and say thank you??? So far I have just been saying how grateful I am and thank them.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful purchases ladies! I have something coming from Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supplies. Babygirl4me you would get a big brother shirt in his size from there, that's where I got DD big sister shirt (who is 19 months today). I don't need to buy too much since DD was born in January and this one is end of November. But will need to buy her a Christmas dress. It's going to be a scramble to get Christmas pictures done this year. Going to have to get them when DD2 is only a week old or so!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ive been missing for a while, ive been very busy with my boys and am generally exhausted! SO cute your purchases girls. I too have been a little crazy but have now slowed down and dont even go looking when im out...ive had to move onto the big items as we didnt keep anything from our boys, so had to buy a new pram/cot etc...hope everyone is doing well and i dont know about the rest of you but i can not wait for the next few months to be over and i can have my body back because this pregnancy is the most uncomfortable one ive had
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not bought anything! My sister sent me some pink and I am at home in Texas and my mom mother bought some things for me too. I still am not wrapping my head around it!!

All the stuff above is darling! I need to get on it. I did try the other day, but everything was so summery and the sale summer stuff seemed so far away... I like sale stuff. ha

I am getting uncomfortable too. Sleeping is getting hard. I don't remember it starting this early last time.

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast