Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So for those of you who have gotten heart burn, I can now relate. Please don't get mad, but I got it for the first time ever last night. Man the name is true, it burns! lol Had to even ask my DH to make sure that is what I was feeling...
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops just bought more. For those Aussie girls bonds has 40% of when you buy 4 items. I can't resist bonds so I bought something each for the boys and then a couple of things for bub.

Oh poor you Zem heartburn sucks. Have you got something you can take? Here there are a few brands you can get from the supermarket that are fine while you're pregnant. Tums or Rennie are good if you have either of those there. I haven't had much heartburn just reflux which isn't nice either.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else had bub reach their ribs yet. She was gently rubbing my ribs the other night. I'm hoping she's not as bad as ds2 he was brutal with my ribs, he used to jam his foot up in the skin above the ribs, hurt so much. I used to have to grab his foot and push it back down.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah we have tums here, haven't heard of the other though. I tried them out, but didn't seem to make much of a difference. I have felt her move almost everywhere! They were saying that she was about a week bigger last US, I know that they can be off. She does get the hiccups all the time though, I think I have been feeling her have them since around 21 weeks, but didn't realize that was what she was having till about 5 days ago...lol She gets them like 10 times a day, usually lasting 20 min....lol Poor girl.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute, I was wondering if it's been hiccups that I've felt recently but I was wondering if it's too early and they don't seem to last very long.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    zem- I had heartburn with my first, then got full-blown acid reflux with my second which lasted SIX years until I went to acupuncture to cure it. But it came back with a fury in this pregnancy. Having said that, I have a few tips I can give you...

-soda/pop/coke/whatever you call it in your region will make it much worse. I avoid it like the plague.
    -chocolate can aggravate it, but I love chocolate too much and it's my sanity during the summer with kids home, so I just try not to be too naughty with it.
    -spicy foods will also aggravate it, which really stinks because I would love some good guacamole or pico de gallo with my tacos. I settle for plain avocado instead (and hey- I'm getting good nutrition and good fats with it).
    -Dr Andrew Weil (natural medicine doc) says that pistachios are good for the GI tract. I don't think that they really helped with my acid, but I sure enjoy eating them anyway.
    -APPLES, APPLES, APPLES!!! I learned a couple years ago that apples will help help with heartburn and acid reflux and it is true. I eat at least one apple a day as a preventative measure. And if I'm feeling symptoms, I eat another one and it almost always helps.
    -Prevacid. My acid reflux is so bad that even with all the tricks, I still need to take Prevacid daily. I take it in the morning 30 minutes before eating (it's important to give it that 30 minutes to do it's prep work, but also don't wait longer to eat).

I hope these tips help you.
    Loving my two
    So excited to add a to our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Squamgirl thanks so much for the advice on heartburn. Mine's been horrible! I feel like a fire breathing dragon. I've been taking the max dose of tums for a while now. I got some tips to try from the midwives including smaller meals and not drinking while eating. I'll have to let go of chocolate and soda. But, starting tomorrow. I want it today, lol. I'll have to try pistachios and apples too. Yum yum!

I remember how much I hated the pain in my ribcage once my DS got bigger. Ugh, I am not looking forward to that at all.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's. max dose?!? Oh no, I've been popping them like candy. Plus, I'm allergic to apples

24 weeks today!! Officially at viability
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Squamgirl? 6 years?? Bless you, sister! That sounds miserable. Thanks for the tips! I didn't know about apples!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes there is a max dose in a 24 hr period on antacids. Check the label.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast