Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like pre-labor (or labour for you) stuff to me, bythe******!! Eeek keep us posted!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling a lot better now. My son has a birthday to go to this afternoon and he'd be so upset if he missed it. Let's hope if it is pre labour it doesn't go on for days on end. I've noticed a lot of women have a long pre labour with their 3rd
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, hope it is swift if it is pre-labour. Glad you are feeling better.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 weeks or less left! Holy crap lol. My body and I are sooo ready for her to be here, but my house and family...Well lets just say that is another story. We are going to TRY and get our room ready for her this weekend. Need to put up the bassinet and wash the car seat. Can you tell I am behind. I may even get around to packing her bag for the hospital. lol

Anyone else have a bunch of family planning on being down for the birth or right after? My MIL is going to be down to take care of the kids, my mom is hoping to make it down for the birth. Also my dad and grandma will be here. They all live over 4 hours away, so plan on staying at our house while I am in the hospital. Should be interesting all those people staying in our house with our 4 kids, 1 dog, and 1 cat.... Did I mention my grandma has to bring her dog with also? lol Oh boy...
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So last night my DH and I were taking a shower. We get done, he gets out first and turns around to talk to me as I am getting out. He stops everything he is doing and just looks at my belly... I have no idea if something is wrong, so I ask, what? He looks at me and says "your belly has dropped, oh and you are huge" LOL The first part was exciting to hear, he could have left out the second part though!
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha Zem, I think my DH and boys are gong to miss my belly they've all taken to rubbing it lately and my 2yo says the other day sit down in the sun mummy so I can hug up to your belly

I thought I might be go into labour last night, more contractions at 2am but I got up had something to eat and a RLT then went back to bed but they went away again.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bythe****** hope it goes fast for you!
    Zem- that's such a funny story. Yesterday I told my DH that I was one centimetre and his eyes got really big and round and he says "It's open?!?" LOL so funny.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just got back from trick or treating. It was hard for me. I had a few contractions and had to sit. I went to the doc today. I am still where I was before, but her head is a little lower. I was relieved to hear I wasn't more dilated. I need one more weekend!

Although we made it through Halloween, it seems. So I guess now I shouldn't be picky. I am hoping it's like you bythe******, some contractions, but then I will be feeling better tomorrow.

By the way, sorry for the dumb question, but what is RLT?

Zem, I loved your story. I think I am more impressed you and your husband find time to shower together with 4 kids. You 2 are fun!!!

Mommymachine, you are well on your way!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rasperry Leaf Tea Lizzie
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our kids had a lot of fun last night trick or treating. We just stayed in our little neighborhood, we are in a great area of town. A lot of people come here that don't even live in this area. We were thinking that we saw between 50-80 kids! We left a huge pot of candy out at our place, when we got back all but 8 were gone! Holy crap lol.

LOL finding time for just us is hard, we try to always do something together. We make sure everyone sits down and has supper together. That is something that was important in my family, so thought we would make it something for our kids also. We usually take our shower together, but we do that after the kids have gone to bed at night. We like to have that small time to just relax and talk about the day.

TMI- Last night I lost a lot of my plug! I think it was from all the walking. Still having contractions all the time, but that is normal for me. Just 7 more days and then i wont mind if this baby comes.

Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast