Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am definitely hungrier too, but I also lost a fair amount of weight from LE and it may just be my body continuing to rebel against LE. I've been eating more but I'm not constantly starving either. DH went to the store last night and bought me ginger candies for when I feel the nausea creeping up on me. Haven't needed them yet today but I'm glad they're there.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was so completely exhausted that I took a nap for an hour with DS this afternoon. I really needed to get a lot done and that nap messed up my day, but I couldn't even keep my eyes open even if I wanted too, and I'm still very tired. :P Still no nausea yet today but I just finished my lunch.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ginger is good isn't it Babygirl4me. I had some ginger ale last night and it was so good. Not so much nausea today. I kind of feel worried when I don't have it though. Good luck with your drs appt today dreaminginoz
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So yesterday I was really nauseous and today I'm not. I realize I'm only 4W 4D, how ever I'm sill nervous. So, for those of you that are a week or two ahead of me...when did you get m/s and when did it stick around for good? Thanks!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies i'm due with bub #7 Nov 5th
    swayed girl - fingers crossed after 6 boys we have a little pinkie in there
    (twins) 2007

Last and final babe due July 14th 2015 - IT'S A GIRL

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you had any more nausea mommy machine? Mine seems to come and go. Im sure you'll be ok but its hard not to worry isn't it?
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been nauseous since the 2ww and it seems to get better when I keep my blood sugar levels even and eat small meals. I am worried that I have been cramping a bit since Monday. It comes and goes and seems to get better with rest, but what worries me is that it is very isolated to a certain area of my pelvis. This is the same area we saw the baby on the ultrasound (more to the right, but not my side). I've been taking it easy and drinking plenty of water to rule out anything else. Today was a lot better as I didn't have a cramp all day and just a few when I got home. Not spotting or anything and the cramps are kinda sharp, but not doubling over or anything. I'm trying not to stress but pray and focus on relaxing. I am hoping I can make it to my next appt on Mibday but I will call if things don't get better. Anyone have any ideas on what else it could be? I'm 8 weeks along and they did see that my fibroids were back on my ultrasound last week. I had them during my last pregnancy but they never bothered me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes my nauseous ness was back full force yesterday plus I took a CB digi and got a 3+ reading so that's awesome. With my miscarriage in Feb, the CB never got to 3+.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahjah I have done a lot of reason on symptoms in early preg as I'm concerned with ectopic, and I have come across lots of people/ resources to say its very normal to have these pains and its all the ligament and tendons relaxing and causing some discomfort. From what I've read when any of these pains occur AS WELL AS bleeding then it's def a case for concern and a trip to the dr/ hospital. I had terrible back pain to the point where walking was painful last week with some mild cramping( i disnt know i was preg, so the next day i tested and voila) but as soon as i slowed down and tried to relax i felt heaps better. Try and take it easy and chat the ur ob or dr at ur next visit.
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow fatigue hit me big time yesterday, smack on 5 weeks! I'm so happy I have a symptom I recognise from my other pregnancies! Anyone get any insomnia tho? I've been up now since DS2 woke me up at 1am and just can't sleep.

Also anyone have any exercise plans in place?!
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast