Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im glad to hear those contractions are doing something for you!!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the feedback. I think he will probably stay Julian, it is just taking time for the name to grow on me.

WAG that's good news you are 2cm and baby is low so maybe you will go into labor before your induction like you had hoped! Not long now

I also forgot to update about Julian's heart. You may recall that on ultrasound there appeared to be an issue with the main veins of his heart. He was evaluated by a cardiologist after birth and had an echocardiogram which showed no abnormalities! So what they saw on ultrasound resolved itself, so relieved!
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm happy there is progress... I want it to just get over with I'm so miserable now from all the pains and cramps...

That's great news southern I was wondering about that is he still in the hospital?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wag great news the your little man is on is way. Were your others early too?

Southern thats great news about his heart, sounds like hes doing really well.

Phoned the midwife about the weight loss and she said not to worry. Easy for her to say but i'm pretty much stuffing my face at the min in the hopes to put a bit back on before shes born.
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first was 37 weeks baby no 2 stalled labour at 35 weeks and had him at 41 and ds3 was 39
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz my 1.5 year old does the same. No sense of danger and he runs off laughing. I wonder if that's the stage all go through. Sometimes I worry something is not right because he has bad tantrums but then he understands a lot at this stage and already follows commands. He was a big screamer since birth, that's my other worry.

Southern BIG congratulations on you little man. What a lovely picture of both of you. How did it all go and when will you go home?

I am full term this weekend and I could have a baby lets say in 2 weeks time. I hope our renovation works will be finished by then because the house is not baby friendly as yet. There is still lots of dust and paint everywhere. I run like a headless chicken all day trying to sort things out. That's why I also wasn't here last few days.
    Last edited by Girlsway; August 9th, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daltag when will you see her? Sure baby's doing just fine they are selfish little things ;-)

Southern fab fab news! Yeahy and Julian will grow on you I'm sure

Wag oh sounds good fx it's the dates though cant say I feel close at mo ;-(
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DLTAG I would try not to worry. I lost a lot of weight during this last month on bedrest. Partially due to medications but also I could only eat a few bites at a time otherwise I would feel so full I'd throw up! Unfortunately I've been stuffing my face since delivery because it feels so great to be able to eat again. I better slow it down though to start losing baby weight.

Yes Julian and I both came home yesterday. So far he's been a very laid back little guy. The only time he has cried has been during a diaper change and even then it is just a few little squeaks not even a real cry. When he is hungry he just sort of kicks around and "grunts" lol then he just goes right back to sleep after feeding. Hope he stays this easy, we'll see!
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome! Is that the fastest you've gotten to bring a baby home?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern that's fantastic news that you are home so promptly!! Well done! You and Julian are a super team! I'm sorry you are having issues with his name. My ds2 name is Charlie. I always wanted Billy. But DH really wanted Charlie, and I wasn't opposed to it, I did like it, but always saw myself having a little Billy. Anyway, he's nearly 2 now, and my goodness he is such a Cheeky Charlie! Give yourself a bit of time to adjust, it's a beautiful name. And they really become that name and soon you won't be able to see him any other way - it will feel right x x x

Wag-sorry you're having painful cramps and contractions, but exciting that you are progressing!!!

Thorz-you really are having a bad run!! Glad your son sounds like he is ok after you found the tick! That must have been a shock!! I would of freaked, but you are very attentive and will keep a close eye on him so I'm sure he'll be just fine!

Nothing too exciting happening here, these last few weeks feel like they are never going to end!! I just can't wait to meet her now....
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast