Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow southern!!!! You look amazing for only 2 weeks post baby, it takes me 3 months to look like that again! I am happy to hear he is back to his birth weight, I am sure he will pick the weight up quickly now!!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It takes me seven months to look normal again! Southern, that is truly amazing. That weight gain sounds fine to me. He'll still be a bit sleepy and undemanding due to still being supposed to be in utero so getting him back to birthweight on breast milk is a fantastic effort. In a few weeks he'll be likely on you all the time!
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern I can't believe you look so fantastic after 2 weeks. It takes me a year to look that good... probably because I always gain 50-70 lbs. I love all the bump pictures. Here is a picture of me and the boys the day Peyton was born.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow southern you look great after just 2 weeks and go little Julian after getting back up to his birth weight. Your a great team

Wanting, love you pic with your bump and your boys, very cute x

I've woke up full of cold this morning too so feeling a little sorry for myself. On a lighter note i think WAG is right and this little lady may have turned (dont want to get my hopes up yet tho) as i've not had any heartburn for 2 days and i'm also getting what feels like kicks at the top of my bump, fingers crossed. Only 5 days till i can find out
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern you look so tiny, lucky you it takes you no time to get back to normal. It takes me the full year. And how is Julian, good luck with the weight I am sure he will start putting on now, it's usually the first week or so when they loose weight.

Wantingpink lovely picture, it inspired me to take some with the boys before little princess arrives.

Wag what a pain with your neighbour, can you try to avoid her or not engage with her. She always upsets you.

Dtltag good news on the baby turning, I hope you are right. Keep us posted.

Thorz I feel the same about pregnancy, I don't enjoy it myself. Last few weeks will fly for you. Do you have any house project to keep you busy?

I am finally packing my hospital bag today. Sofar I have maternity pads, breast pads, toiletries, change of clothes, towel, shoes and some refreshments. For baby muslins, 4x babygrow, blanket, swaddling, cotton wool and nappies.
    What else am I missing?
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

September Babies Continued

Girlsway I've just repacked my bag today lol! Sorry can't remember if your being induced or having a section or being the one normal one amongst us ;-)

I have a lill pot for water for nappy changes nearly put in wipes ;-) presents to the boys from baby just in case I really hope they'll meet at home but consultant stressing me out about my increased risk or retained placenta and hemeridge, tens machine, snax and drinks
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish, why have you got an increased risk of retained placenta or haemorrhage? Have you had those before (I'm just curious).

I've got another cold! I'm sure this baby is sucking all that is good out of me, leaving me with loads of viral misery. I'm shattered as well, I worked today but woke early and fretted because the baby wasn't moving much and by the time he had woken up and was moving normally it was time to get up. I've only two days in total of work left though which is pretty exciting.

WantingPink, that's a lovely bump pic too. I should post mine.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ewww being sick when pregnant sucks! Usually I get a round of flu or pnemonia ... This preg I was lucky and only deathly Ill during the 2ww basically

I think she's turned there have been a couple days where my heartburn isn't so bad and I think it's just cause he moves down low... Remember babies that are not the first can slide in and out of the pelvis... Pain in the bums lol

I wish I could avoid her lol... This is over trying to avoid her... Asking her not to talk to us should be perfectly reasonable at this point! What she wants to be friends after she screams and swears at my kids and calls my 2 year old stupid? I'm not a grudge holder I'm a pretty forgiving person but she went to far... And to tell lies because we don't want you talking to us... My moms friend is calling my worker today so I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...I'm just gonna pretend I don't know about it...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I'm getting super nervous for the pain! Has anyone tried the tens machine before? I thought about it with ds2 but never did. Is it effective?

What has everyone tried for pain management? Now that we are super close I want to see what everyone else does

Ds1 I had epidural and demoral ... Here in Canada they turn the epidural off for delivery... I remember being so angry lol... As he was suctioned out of me and let's just say it hurt!

Ds2 nothing labour was far to short I screamed for the epidural prob woke the entire hospital up lol at 3 am

Ds3 I had morphine and a epidural... Morphine does nothing for the pain just gets me high lol...the epidural that time only partially took to my left side it was sad but still it was really better than nothing

This baby I like to say I am going to try drug free since my labours are so short... But ask me that on Tuesday lmao... I'm sure I will be meeting the epidural again... Only thing I really hate about it is it causes me to have back issues...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum23 due to the two placentas apparently I guess I can see what he means my midwife thinks he's being over cautious hoping she's right

Wag I had 25hr labour ds1 used tens was brilliant, and ds2 just 2 hours tens as well I think it's great. This time hoping for water first stage and tens if I'm at home. being induced do worry I may need something else....
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast