Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had to call the cops again she verbally attacked me when I was getting home saying she hopes my kids die! Cops said they cant do anything and we should move! I'm gonna call the court house to apply for a peace bond... Pray to god it gets approved! I can't even go outside now and nothing can be done about her
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wag this is the last thing you need with a baby poor you, why should u have to move?!?
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG WAG this lady is a piece of work!!! I wish there was something more that could be done about harassment! You should not have to be the one to move.

Things have been so darn crazy here. My MIL brought her dumb dog and it has been chewing up my whole house and getting my brand new carpets dirty (even though MIL promised me the dog would never be on the carpet and that she doesn't chew things) I've been really frustrated! But on the bright side, I will have my house back, free from visitors next week. Also, my sister is paying for me and Macie to fly out to Utah next month because she really wants to see the baby! I'm excited for that.

Macie is such a sweet little baby and never fusses.........well during the day, but at night she struggles because she has a hard time pooping, and for some reason she only does that at night. Once she gets it out aroud 2 am she sleeps peacefully. But Im always exhausted from staying up until 2 with a fussy girl.

Im still struggling with a little pp blues, but I think its getting better! Here are a few pics I took of my little ones yesterday!
    DS1
    Ethan2.jpg
    DS2
    LiamMacie.jpgLiamMacie2.jpg
    Just Macie
    macie3w.jpg
    DS3
    SethyKiss.jpg
    Last edited by Thorz300; October 15th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Third pics are too adorable I need to take more! Make sure you get help with the blues if you need it honey maybe having the house to yourself will help. I'm not a big dog fan I'd hate to have to live with one in my house, especially your house its so nicely done ;-s

Ladies lets have update pics please ;-) will take some tomorrow it's 5pm here and happy baby pics unlikely now!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz sorry to hear you are having pp blues and about your MIL dog!! That is crazy. Why the hell did she bring her dog? I love dogs and have two of them however, I think bringing your dog to someones house is kind of rude. Especially if it chews things up. Doesn't she have a crate for the dog? Can't it go outside? I am sorry cause I am sure the last thing you need with pp blues is that kind of chaos. Hope you aren't overwhelmed!! On a better note, your pictures are fantastic! Your kids are super cute!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cute pics! Have you tried some b vitamins to help your mood?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The dog spends most of her time outside in the backyard, but has chewed up all of my patio furniture and my boys outside toys! She sleeps in a Kennel in the house during the night. We only have carpet upstairs and my MIL said that she would carry the dog up to the kennel each night (to protect my brand new carpet from dirty dog paws). But I'm constantly having to ask DH to remind her of that.
    I haven't taken anything for the PP blues, maybe some vitamin B might do me some good. I have seasonal blues anyhow so adding pp blues on top of my normal seasonal blues, might not make for a happy winter time for this momma so I better get to taking something that will help me asap. Winter is right around the corner!
    Last edited by Thorz300; October 15th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
    (6) (4) (2)

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post

Southern I'm so sorry about your dad... He looked like an awesome grandpa! Do mind me asking what happend? My grandma had a very fast unexpected passing she went to the hospital to fin pancreatic cancer and was given a few years she lived 6 days
    Thank you. He hadn't been feeling well for a few days but seemed to be getting better. I saw him on Saturday morning as he came to cheer on DS1 at all of his soccer games. We chatted and watched the game together then he headed home. I talked to him later that afternoon on the phone and that was the last time I spoke to him. Late Sunday night he called 911 having trouble breathing. By the time I got to the hospital he was in ICU on life support and never woke up. They believe he had a massive infection in his intestines which caused him to become septic and his organs just all failed pretty rapidly.

As his only child I had to make the agonizing decision to stop life support after several days. I stroked his hair and held his hand as he took his last breaths. I knew it was the right thing to do because he wouldn't have wanted to be left on machines suffering with no hope of survival, but letting go of him was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I was always a daddy's girl, he did everything for me. We talked everyday and saw each other at least every other day. My mother and I never had a close relationship, it was always me and my dad. On top of that he was an absolutely devoted grandpa to my boys. Rowan (who is 3) keeps asking for him and it breaks my heart.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since he passed away but it feels like years have passed since I saw him. It's so hard to accept him being gone. how do you go from seeing someone almost everyday to never again?

Every step in this process is on me alone and it's so overwhelming. From choosing a casket and planning a funeral to my current tasks of going through all of his things and figuring out what to do with his house. He worked very hard to leave us some money and I'm grateful but I don't want money, I just want my dad back.

I'm sorry for the long "downer" post but I'm just so very heartbroken.

Here he is in the week before he passed away. I miss him so much.
    IMG_1273.JPG
    IMG_1276.JPG
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish- I'm so glad Naomi's apt went well.

WAG- That's terrible that you can't do anything legally to stop this woman's harassment. I can't believe the police won't do anything!

Thorz- Sorry to hear about the pp blues. Hopefully it will soon lift for you. Love the pics, Macie is gorgeous and your boys are so handsome.
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow Southern, I missed your post on your dad earlier....I just went back to get caught up and saw your post a few pages back. I am so very sorry! I cannot even imagine your heartache! I wish I had the right words to make it better but really there are no words for that. It sounds like he was a wonderful man, and a really great father. I am so sorry for your loss!
    (6) (4) (2)

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast