Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strawberry that sounds scary Glad the boys slept through it all xx
    WE are all getting so close lol!! I can't stop thinking it!! My sis is due a Sep baby and has 18 days left!!!!! So I'll be counting down for her as well and my new nephew to be
    I'm both dreading and looking forward to the possibility of works starting here. I am used to mess, noise and chaos but the uncertaintity of something out of your control happening ie the roof caving in lol, is there isnt it We will only be doing stage 1 which will be the frame and outside roof work, then hopefully we can gather some more money up to be able to get the electrician and plumber in asap, but what with flamin xmas on the cards aswell and all the junk that goes with it its all gonna take some serious organsing! Luckily my pregnancy brain should at least be out the way for a while so it may do me good to have something other than more breeding to concern myself with

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am I the only Christmas obsessive here? I love Christmas, can't wait. And although he wont know a thing about it I'm even more excited to do all those babys 1st Christmas things.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually am Mob's, which is the reasons that if I hadnt fallen with this one on that attempt I would have held off until after the New year delivery time, so aimed for a Feb baby maybe Its just this year I could really do with it being cancelled I'm just dreading the piles of tack and crap that breaks within 2 days I think this year will be a clothes and edibles year!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a good idea. DS3 is having imaginext batman stuff. He had the batcave last year and its still his number one toy. DS1 has asked for "an atlas, a dinosaur encyclopedia and fifa 14" DS2 wants EVERYTHING

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last year though I kept seeing things they would like that I thought it doesn't matter if they break by the time they go back to school they are only cheap and can be thrown away its just a stocking filler. But then they wouldn't throw them away and I've had to gradually sneak them out

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok question,
    I've seen people talk about 'lightening crotch' the sharp sudden pains that feel like they are in your crotch. I don't remember from DS1 (who was breech till 36 weeks) and DS2 (who wasn't) but I definitely had it a lot earlier with DS3 and he wasn't breech. I've felt the last few days like my bump is lower and much more pressure down low and now I'm experiencing this 'lightening crotch' feeling so strong it can take my breath away.
    Is it wishful thinking to think that this could be a sign that his turned and that his head is pushing down, possibly starting to engage and thats whats causing this?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strawberry-that's so weird!!! A boy? I have girl worries w that one so two boys within, what, like a month, would be great! We are bi-polar when it comes to names...even more so lately than ever...and just can't seem to decide. It has me laying awake anxious at night! My hospital stay w DS2 was so stressful because we were so preoccupied w baking him...can't go through that again! DH'scurrent top choice is CHASE...with Camden being his second fave. As for me, I don't know anymore. I still like Elliot a lot, Madden, and Chase & Camden are nice, too. Help!!!

Mother - I get that lightening crotch and got it with my other pregnancies as well. Stops me right in my tracks sometimes!!

We moved DS2 into a shared room w DS1 and it is a nightmare. Constant party in there for them making bedtime & nap time miserable!!! Any experience or words of advice for me?
    Last edited by Lld2006; September 11th, 2013 at 02:54 PM.
    2008 2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lld- Sorry jumping in from another board, but saw the post about the 2 boys in the same room. We currently have our 2 youngest boys sharing a room ages 4 and 1. We put the youngest to bed an hour before the older one goes to bed. That seems to help a lot! That way the older one knows that he will be in trouble if he wakes up the younger brother. It works out well. Good luck!
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I'd share another bump pic as its been almost 5 weeks since the last LOL I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow.

34+6.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We used to have all 3 boys in together. When we first moved DS2 in with DS1, and then again when we first moved DS3 in with them, they found it a real novelty and exciting and funny. They did settle down in the end.
    But DS2 and DS3 do like an audience, so they could spark each other off still and make it difficult. We have recently moved DS2 out, so he (for now) has his own room and will eventually share with the baby, and DS1 and DS3 are in together. I know that may sound weird rather than having the biggest 2 together and then the smaller 2 together, but DS3s bed is the lower bunk of DS1, and DS2 is the top bunk so it seemed unfair to make him move to the bottom bunk and also DS1 and 3 wont fight or wind each other up as much as any other combination we could have atm and DS2 will be best for sharing with the baby.
    I find that making them feel the bigger one can make a lot of difference, so like another poster suggested, one going to be earlier than the other can make the older one feel very grown up and go to bed nicely.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast