Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too. One less thing to worry about LOL
    How much has everyone got left to do? I've got 7 weeks today till DS2s birthday and 7weeks 4 days till EDD.
    Thinking I better get a move on. I still need all the stuff to make up my home birth box, plus a hospital bag just in case. I need DH to get the baby clothes down so I can sort and wash them. I need to work out what else I need to buy and actually buy it.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ordered a new diaper bag! I found a place on Etsy that makes super cute bags, and I custom ordered one. It should be here in the next week or so. I'm very excited about it.

Today I'm washing all of baby's clothes. I pulled all the tags off and got everything sorted out in different laundry baskets. I have five loads of laundry to do!!! And that's just the new stuff we've bought over time! I still have to go through all the old baby clothes I have. I think it's safe to say that my child has too much crap and he's not even here yet.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fortunately, I have most of the new baby prep done. I do however have both boys birthday parties to throw together and appts. for ds1 starting pre-school,visits to the birth center, and swim classes starting. Also my brother and his developmently delayed daughter have moved in with us, causing whole new layers of stress.
    Sorry to hear that some have tested positive for diabetes. I failed my 1 hr and was convinced I would fail 3 hr, but fortunately passed. It just seems wrong to tell a pregnant woman to go on a diet.
    Pangea- I think I recall you saying you weren't into pink, so I am wondering how your little girls wardrobe is turning out. I have never been a pink gal myself, but it looks like my little girl will be. I think dh and myself suprised ourselves by some of the clothing we have picked out. I guess we do the same thing in a different way with our boys though, as we think they look adorable in little polos (dh would never wear a polo).
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend just got a bfp with her 4th. She has 3 girls already. She'd like a boy, her sister is having a boy and its the first grandson in the family.
    Its making me a little sad, like if she does get a boy, why did she get what she wanted and I didn't and if she gets another girl then she got a girl and I didn't LOL
    So I just ordered the baby some more clothes LMAO It helped a little but of course while scrolling down the page there were girls stuff in there too, or unisex stuff that looks really girly, and I kept wishing I could buy that.
    I know I will be ok later, I just wish I could keep going till I got a girl. But the boys are really playing up atm so that is not going to sway DHs decision on whether or not we can have another.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    My friend just got a bfp with her 4th. She has 3 girls already. She'd like a boy, her sister is having a boy and its the first grandson in the family.
    Its making me a little sad, like if she does get a boy, why did she get what she wanted and I didn't and if she gets another girl then she got a girl and I didn't LOL
    So I just ordered the baby some more clothes LMAO It helped a little but of course while scrolling down the page there were girls stuff in there too, or unisex stuff that looks really girly, and I kept wishing I could buy that.
    I know I will be ok later, I just wish I could keep going till I got a girl. But the boys are really playing up atm so that is not going to sway DHs decision on whether or not we can have another.
    I ordered baby some clothes last night too and peeked at the girls below and I felt the sane way! Gosh darn the clothes are so cute. I want desperately to be done with three as this pregnancy has been SO DIFFICULT on my body and energy level, but I just have to have a girl. My dad told my mom he would pay for me to go high tech, but I wonder if he will really follow through when the time comes. I hate being pregnant this time around....I'm miserable! M body is so sore and I have zero energy to play with my boys. Feel guilty. I know I just need to be thankful though !!!

DH returned home last night from a weekend away and I was so excited to see if the name Elliot had grown on him but he said he doesnot like it. Why?!? Ugh. I'm not going to give up! I told him it is either Elliot or Madden and that I prefer Ellliot. We shall see if he comes around. Fingers crossed!
    2008 2010

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to mention that there was a birth announcement two weeks ago in my local paper for a baby boy named Madden! I love Elliot and it was on our list for ds2 until my brother claimed it (it is his middle name so he has dibs).
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    I forgot to mention that there was a birth announcement two weeks ago in my local paper for a baby boy named Madden! I love Elliot and it was on our list for ds2 until my brother claimed it (it is his middle name so he has dibs).
    That's crazy! What state do you live in? I've never heard of another Madden but font doubt there are a lot floating around out there! They are two totally different names....my two older sons both have names that end in "on" and "en" so my husband thinks we should keep with that....hence Mason & Madden options. But I can't help but think breaking that would be refreshing and Elliot just is sounding right to me. But obviously I can't go with something my husband doesn't love...oh what to do!

I've finally started buying things for the nursery (which ds2 currently still occupies, for now) so I'm excited to start putting it together.
    2008 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking for (english) football team sleepsuits/all in ones, and thought I was pretty safe because even if you had a girl and wanted to dress them in football stuff it would be the same suits for girls or boys. But no in with all the little vests and sleepers there were cute girl outfits with the team on them and girls little swim suits with the team colours and team on the front.
    This pregnancy was much harder at the beginning but now its going so smoothly that another pregnancy doesn't seem to be too much of an issue, its the knowing that even if I did a 'perfect' sway I could still get a boy and then that would really be it. And thats IF I can convince DH to go for one more.
    I thought I was over it and that I had come to the conclusion that a girl wasn't what was missing from my life or my family but now I feel I'm back where I started. And my friend fell pregnant first month of trying as well, when it took me 2 and a half years this time so I feel both jealous but also guilty that I should just be grateful to be having him at all.
    I'm excited to get all my boys stuff out the loft for sorting and washing, I love the new clothes that I've bought for him. I'm excited to have him and know I will love him. But I can't help think if he had just been a girl I wouldn't have to make this decision. When it comes down to it I still want to buy all those girly clothes and the pink blankets. Someone posted on facebook the other day, having a girl after 2 boys, asking when her little girl wears a dress, do the tights go over or under the vest. I want that to be my biggest worry. Not whether or not I could go through it all again, the TTC, the sickness, the tiredness, the anxiousness and hope, to then be told boy again and have to deal with the disappointment and work through it to be 'ok' with it again, and have the fact that that really will be my last shot hanging over my head.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Motherofboys I feel the same, do I try again or not!! Like my chances are slim, I think we are designed to make beautiful boys!
    My mum told me today that a friend asked how I was doing. Mum said she's fine, 6 weeks to go, the usual chat. The person then said, God help her!! meaning I was desperate for a girl. I have never said to anyone I would love a girl, not even my family!! People piss me off!! I am gonna have to go into hiding when my wee man is born
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I knew what it was a if it could be changed you know. I've read so much stuff on the subject, is it DH, is it me, is it both of us together? Swaying would be really hard for me, and I don't know if DH would want to do it. It would feel worth it if I got a girl I know, but if it was another boy it would make it so much harder.
    I wanted another baby anyway, but DH and I can't even agree on whether there will be another and if there is when it will be. I feel bad for worrying about it now, I mean I haven't even popped this one out yet.
    Some days I feel confident that its best to stop rather than just keep going and going. Other days I feel like I have to try one more time, but will there always be a one more time?
    I was feeling fine about 4 boys and even thinking I was fine about the idea of 5 boys and telling people if we did have another I would want a boy. Now I have completely relapsed.
    I am feeling a bit better about it today, I know I don't have to make a decision yet.

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast