Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, you do sound like a super-mum! The only down side if your DH gets it so easy is that I think they forget to tell you what a great job you are doing. I like to give mine a reality check every once in a while!

Hobber, a friend here is due soon with her first and has had GD. She was given a diet list of what not to eat and drink and had to prick her finger regularly to check her blood sugar levels. I know they say some GD babies are big, but hers is on the small side, so it is not always the case. They just have to keep a closer eye on baby for a while after birth to check their sugar levels are ok. GL with your testing. And it is not caused by what you have been enjoying, so don't feel bad!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG Pinkin. I just saw the date. It is tomorrow isn't it??!! Eek. All the best my dear.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, not been catching up the same. Twins are unsettled and colicky, not good. They are 10wks old today, flying by.

Mocha, sorry to hear about ur dad, how is he now???

Arghh, need to go already, finish my post later.... GL to those with tests! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey peony, No its not until Friday had to change it because of d/h work
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok, I won't have to dash back to check in after work tomorrow then! GL for Friday. Have you decided if you will find out?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    Hello, not been catching up the same. Twins are unsettled and colicky, not good. They are 10wks old today, flying by.

Mocha, sorry to hear about ur dad, how is he now???

Arghh, need to go already, finish my post later.... GL to those with tests! x
    He's not doing well at all. Fluid keeps collecting around his lungs, making it hard for him to breathe, and they've determined it's going to keep coming back. Either they'll have to drain it with a needle every few days for the rest of his life, or we make the decision to let him go naturally. My poor mom came back from Spain yesterday to this news.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, excited about your scan on Fri! Will have that you'll hear girl!!

I had a bad dream last night that my baby Lillian had passed via miscarriage, though I was still big like I am now and I was NOT bleeding. I remmeber in my dream the woe I felt at losing my baby girl, and the fact that even if I tried again, I may never have a girl again. It was a very disturbing, sad dream and I was woken up from it by the baby kicking me hard. I'm so glad she started kicking and moving around to wake me up from the nightmare! Even though i know it was only a dream, it left me feeling kind of out of it and sad today.

Hobbers, I hope everyting is OK--hopefully it can be controlled with just a change of diet only. I got my gluocose test this Fri and not looking forward to it.

DS2 was a terror yesterday evening, getting into everything possible, driving DS1 and I both crazy. Hoping today he will be more of a calm baby! Cuz today I don't think I can handle his getting into trouble every second shangingans!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara - every once in a while I get fears like that too, especially when someone else experiences a similar tragedy, like happened here on GD this week. So sad.

Pinkin - I'm officially stalking you now!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I am so sorry your dad is doing so poorly. How does he feel about having his lungs drained? Sounds painful!

Pinkin! So excited for you!

Auroara, I hate dreams like that! It is hard not to worry, and I worry too.... especially after that awful news on here this week. I even had the Dr. check me for the parvovirus today, because I have has joint pain in my hand, and apparently that is a symptom.

I went and had my glucose test this morning. FX it comes back normal!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dad's pretty miserable. Hr has so many tubes hooked up to him now he can barely move and a lot of the procedures they have to do to him almost daily are quite painful. Today my mom asked him if he wants the doctors to keep doing this to him of whether he'd rather let nature take its course, and he said he'd rather the latter.

Yes, the parvovirus thing scared me too. Honestly I never considered I could catch something from my kids that could kill my baby - especially at this gestation. Very scary when living in a house full of germy little boys.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast