Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah and if it couldn't get any worst at the party on Sat, my oldest sister (who I don't care for much) says to me "your bump is shaped like a basketball, are you SURE it's a girl?" She put stupid doubt in my head...and that's such a silly old wives tale!

I didn't know what to say but my DH said that the U/S tech was 100% sure and he saw nothing remotely penis like in that area! Go, go DH!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uuuuugggghhhh, sisters! They can be so irritating...
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I would trade that one sister for a brother anyday lol...the other sister is OK, she can stay a part of the family, lol.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara its not true about basketball shape being a boy ,With my d/s I was tiny and at work some people didnt even know I was preg and I worked up until a week before my due date , after I had him they were in shock!
    With this one I am growing the same way sort of more spread out thats what made me think it was a boy anyway but really would a certain gender make you grow different??? Some people say you get huge with boys and small with girls... I know someone that was preg with a girl and she was massive!!!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pg with DS1 and didn't know what I was having a lady at the supermarket told me I was definitely having a girl as she looked the exact same way when she was pg with her daughter! Wrong! Shape is different for everyone. But no penis defo means girl!

Auroara, was your mum drinking at the party? She sounds highly emotional and irrational to me. I am guessing either that or crazy hormones. Unfortunatley family always know the things to say that will hurt the most, but it sounds like you did a great job.

GL HappyLea. I can just picture you running around like a mad woman trying to stay distracted!

Pinkin I have no recollection if I was told the size at 20 weeks but I do know that it is very difficult for them to give an accurate weight of a baby via u/s. I was induced with DS2 as they thought he was getting pretty big based on u/s and he was only 6lb 14oz.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DS1 (I was 21 weeks for my scan), he was 15oz. I think up until about 24 weeks, all babies grow in different spurts. With this pregnancy, the tech didn't tell me.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well boys are ready for school and nanny picked them up to walk them to school. She then coming back for DS3 and i will be off to my mums as she is coming with me today. So i will be bein scanned in 3 hours....eeek!!!

Cant wait to see/hear my baby again. I will update you ladies as soon as i can x
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any news yet, HappyLea???
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL HappyLea!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, im back and non the wiser unfortunately due to position of baby she was unable to see gender of the baby. She also showed me that cord was down there.

I have to go back for another scan in 3 weeks as she was also unable to see the heart valves due to pisition of baby.

I tried so hard to watch ever so closely when she was doing the scan, when measuring femur and couldn't see anything, we have a baby that just doesnt want us to know...im going to be going crazy for another 3 weeks now

I showed her the 16 week pic and asked her if it was a willy and she wouldnt say for sure but basically said dont buy blue from that shot.

I really dont think i can wait another 3 weeks, its killing me!
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast