Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Lea, congrats on baby boy! I am glad that you know now so you can process it and start to be excited about your new man's arrival! Like Mocha said, he was just meant to be a part of your family, and I know your other sons will love him to pieces...and plus you make such handsome lads!! Congrats!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! I am actually feeling ok about it, im not sad that this is a boy i know i will love him no matter what. Im just a little gutted that i dont think i will ever have a girl, unless we can save lots of money to go HT.

HT is an option for the future but that wont be for along time, and im not even going to think about it. I just want to concentrate on this little man in my tummy. After everything we threw at him with the swaying he deserves to be part of our family and he was obviuosly meant for us. We have decided on his name and he will be Charlie Anthony, sure he will be a Cheeky Charlie and will fit right in with his older brothers.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little boy HappyLea! Your boys are just gorgeous and have great names. They are all on my favourite names list.
    October 2003 October 2007 April 2010
    and our 1st arrived 7 weeks early in September 2012!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the name Charlie!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats HappyLea.... Now lets see when our boys arrive!!! we are so close with our dates!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea, Charlie Anthony is just perfect. Fits very well with your other boy's names as well. I am so glad you found out for sure this time and can start to get your head around another boy. Never say never to having a little girl one day...you just never know!

Thinking of you TTC5. I am sure you and your precious boy are getting great care and hoping everything is ok.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no... whats happened to TTC5??
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    oh no... whats happened to TTC5??
    She started to bleed and contract so they admitted her to the hospital and they gave her steroids and then later on a uterus injection to stop everything. As far as I know she is still there. But the good news is... baby is still cookin!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 is home now and on best rest. Sending you big and hope your lil man makes himself comfy and stays put in there to cook for longer x

Its very quiet on here recently hope you and all your bubba's are well ladies xx

Well i thought i was dealing with hearing that we are having another boy well until last night and this morning I thought i would have a look on the internet to try and find some nice clothes for him and just got upset at the lack of variety for boys. Next have some nice bits but not much. I went to Asda this morning and thought i would buy a little something for him as i havent bought anything for him yet, there was loads of stuff in loads of different colours for girls but nothing for boys and no variety in colours
    The section for girls was huge compared to the piddly section for boys, i had to fight back the tears and walk away. I ended up with nothing
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, HappyLea, I've been there. I think boy selections have definitely gotten better since my twins were born, though. I remember going to Old Navy when they were babies and the boy section had about 3 racks and the girls had about 30. To be completely honest, I still find myself drawn to certain boy clothes while out shopping, and I have to remind myself I need to look at girl stuff. I love, love, love any boy clothes with the colour combos brown/blue or green/blue, and I keep seeing baby stuff in those colours and almost wishing I could buy them! Newborn girl clothes are pretty boring, I find - they're all baby pink with no variety. I've been having a tough time finding anything with brighter, more interesting colours, and often the baby boy section is more interesting to me.

I hope you find some stores with a better boy selection so you can get your little prince the adorable clothes he deserves!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast