Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea, your sister sounds like a cow that needs to grow up! Really, the thing with the animals is terrible, but I'm more worried about the message it sending her kids...that when soemthing is not convientent anymore, you just get rid of it! I do feel for the poor animals too. I had an animal moment myself last week where my two cats started getting sick and we just don't have the extra money for the vet, but I called and looked around and found a low cost income based cat clinic and we happily took the sicker cat in yesterday! he needs medication but he's going to be fine....the idea of giving the cats away was tempting for a moment since my DH has to have his nuts nagged off to change the cat box, but we've had these cats for 10 years, and they've been very low maintaince until now, so we had to step it up and take care of them, fulfill our responsiblity to them.

Pinkin, I agree...I woudln't worry about what you saw on that crappy machine, you really don't know yet...it could be either gender! If it helps your heart to protect it by thinking boy, then by all means, keep thinking it, but don't think it if it makes you feel too depressed because you simply really do not know yet!

Peony, I still really hope you find out! I still think you're going to be surprised and hear girl!!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are all you lovely ladies and bumps?

We had a fab day yesterday, took the kids to the Ice Cream Farm, they looked around the animals, played on the adventure park, went on the quad bikes and also ate ice cream of course...nom nom nom! We all had so much fun, although i did find myself looking at the genders of all the other families and all with 2 kids or more seemed to have have mixed genders

But on the plus side i think we have agreed on a name if this is deffinately a boy, its not 100% yet but we have chosen Charlie Anthony (my grandad was Anthony who sadly passed away earlier this year, also the middle name of my other grandad who passed away before i was born)

Our other boys are: Elliott Matthew, Benjamin James, Oliver Lee do you think Charlie Anthony would sound nice??? We struggle with boys names.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied on your other thread about names, but I think the name goes well with the other name and I've always liked the name Charlie!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that is a great name, and it goes well with your other boys' names. Sounds like you had a fun outing yesterday! I am jealous--it was so hot and windy here yesterday, we had to stay inside!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmm...I'm not sure what an ice cream farm is, but I want to go right now!

I loooove the name Charlie. It was on my list for ds3 (and would have been again if this was ds4), but I wasn't able to convince dh to go for it. I think he imagined the baby's 'real' name to be Charles, and he doesn't like that name. I think I would have just put Charlie right on his birth certificate though and skipped Charles altogether!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is everyone doing today? Anything exciting? I am babysitting (the baby is asleep right now) and my kids are watching a movie after lunch. I am going to make some homemade salsa in a few minutes..... I LOVE salsa, and I have a great recipe for making it (easy too). Mmmmmmmmm!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now I'm sitting in the backyard while my kids play. A huge thunderstorm rolled through here a couple of hours ago - hail and everything - but it's lovely out now. Soon I'll have to get off my lazy butt and make supper because my older boys have t-ball in just over an hour.

Oh, and a fellow mom from my friends' school just told me today she has 3 boxes full of girl clothes for me. Yay!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome! Hand me downs are the best. I got a ton for DD2, and saved them all "just in case", so I will use them again on this baby most probably.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobb, I am sitting at home stressing!! Thats what I am doing today..

My d/h is away working for the week and before he left on sunday morning at 5am he gave me his dirty football gear in a plastic bag for me to wash.... Last night he rang me and asked if his footy gear had been washed because it was real muddy and I said yes! Well anyway he doesnt know this yet and this is why I am stressing!!! I have thrown his football gear in the bin thinking it was rubbish ( shorts, Socks , Football jumper, Expensive football boots!!! and they have gone to the tip!!! Oh gee I am in so much trouble He is going to FLIP!!!! I am just waiting for my usual morning ph call....
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no Pinkin!! Can you replace it before he gets home? Do you know the sizes of everything? I am sure he will know it isn't his original stuff, but maybe he won't mind as long as he has new things.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast