Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Hobber and auroara. Yes, we'll plan to go next year regardless, but it would be nice to go this year as well. It's nice to hear that you managed an even longer trip while this pregnant, Hobber.

I guess we'll wait till after the funeral then decide. If dh was more on board with the trip I think we'd go for sure, but he really, really doesn't want to go, especially with all the time he's had to spend around my family lately with my father's sickness and death.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my u/s this morning. No news to share since they don't tell you anything here, but she did confirm once again it's a girl. She didn't stop moving the whole time - the tech said she was the wiggliest baby she's ever seen.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, Yeah they can be hard work and from what I can see alot of people find it harder with the second child . My ds is so placid and just a real good boy and poeple I know who have had good kids first seem to have a nighmare second!! If I am one of them then our plan to have a third will be years away!
    I havent actually measured big ... yet! at 25 weeks and 5 days I measured 26 cm but I just feel big I havent put weight on anywhere else just a big hard tummy... I am most def bigger then with my first but I have also heard that does happen!
    Peony I hope your poor ds is feeling better today and I hope you have been getting a bit of a rest!

I have had alot of family problems going on atm and its doing my head in, I cant sleep at night and just look a wreck! My d/h has been great tho.... I think I might go do some baby shopping today to cheer me up a bit!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I hope your new baby is just as easy as your DS1. The second child isn't always hard--my 3rd is my hardest by far! Hope whatever you are going through with your family resolves itself soon.

Mocha, sounds like your baby is doing well! Movement is always a good sign.

I have gotten pressure from both sets of in laws (DH's parents are both remarried) have told me they think the baby is a boy or they are hoping for a boy. DH's mom in particular is sending me emails with lists of boy names to consider (which is annoying in and of itself, because she is really stupid about names, and thinks she has some say, which she doesn't!). It really makes me sad and depressed for what is to come once the baby is born. If the baby is a girl like I think it is, I am pretty sure they will all be disappointed, which isn't going to help my disappointment at all.

And as far names go, I am absolutely NOT letting them have any say what so ever, no mater the gender oft he baby! They ruined my favorite pick of names last time by telling us repeatedly that they hated it, until DH finally gave up and said we couldn't use it, because they had ruined it for him. So I am not telling them our choices at all, even though my MIL keeps asking.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I hope your new baby is just as easy as your DS1. The second child isn't always hard--my 3rd is my hardest by far! Hope whatever you are going through with your family resolves itself soon.

Mocha, sounds like your baby is doing well! Movement is always a good sign.

I have gotten pressure from both sets of in laws (DH's parents are both remarried) about the gender of the baby. They have told me they think the baby is a boy, or they are hoping for a boy. DH's mom in particular is sending me emails with lists of boy names to consider (which is annoying in and of itself, because she is really stupid about names, and thinks she has some say, which she doesn't!). It really makes me sad and depressed for what is to come once the baby is born. If the baby is a girl like I think it is, I am pretty sure they will all be disappointed, which isn't going to help my disappointment at all.

And as far names go, I am absolutely NOT letting them have any say what so ever, no matter the gender of the baby! They ruined my favorite pick of names last time by telling us repeatedly that they hated it, until DH finally gave up and said we couldn't use it, because they had ruined it for him. So I am not telling them our choices at all, even though my MIL keeps asking.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel ya about the name and family situation. It's driving my mom nuts that I'm not telling her. She heard my first batch of names and gave me a really hard time (And I'm STILL hearing about it)... so I was like, "Uh, nope! No one gets to know anymore!"
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Names are so hard arent they because you feel like you have to please everyone else but really all the matters is us and our d/h! I am the same I am not telling anyone our choice! or choices.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never tell anyone IRL our name choices. It's none of their business!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone. DS1 woke up with hives all over him this morning, so that must have been the start of it on his cheeks yesterday. So it appears it was still a reaction to the penicillin he had the other day showing itself again once the antihistamine stopped working. I kept him home from school and gave him a non-drowsy antihistamine and the hives have eased. I will give him a sleepy antihistamine tonight and hopefully that will keep it away for good. 2 weeks of having him sick has made me so tired. I think it is just not getting a break that does it.

I never tell anyone the baby names we are considering. I can't remember my mum ever saying she liked a baby name that one of my friends has given their baby, so we just wait until they are born and then announce it. At that point everyone has to say they like it!

Pinkin, sorry your family is giving you more grief. Not what you need, especially when you're pregnant.

Mocha, I would tend to go because the good times always seem to rule out the long travel. I love the idea of traditions and your children sound like they love that as a tradition. Tricky when your DH is so against it though. We plan to go on one more family trip in October. I will be 33-34 weeks so only just still able to fly, but I figure it is easier to do it with the baby still inside. The baby will be 1 month old when it goes on its first plane ride, so it won't have long to wait anyway.

I have just bought a baby bjorn carrier. My first baby purchase (aside from a few items of clothing). I love researching and finding just what I want, and then hunting for a good deal!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are not telling anyone the name either.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast