Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I notice I get cramping if I try and do too much throughout the day. With home repairs, it's been pretty easy to overdo it. I always do exactly what you are doing: take it easy and drink water. I figure as long as there is no bleeding, and baby is still doing the same amount of activity, everything is probably fine.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I over did it the last two days and last night for around 3/4 of an hr was having really painful cramps. Must take it easy this week!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whooping cough TTC5, that's nasty. Hope the results come back ok.
    Hobber, so not braxton hicks tightenings? Hope you can rest and they settle down.

Both my kids are on antibiotics and now doing much better. DS2 was definitely tonsillitis, but not sure about DS1- he had fevers up to 39.7 so it was a miserable couple of days. My parents have been driving me crazy at times. I feel like I run around after everyone all day long and have to come up with all the ideas for outings, meals, shopping, etc. My mum has offered to come up and stay before and after the baby arrives. I told her yesterday that it sounds good but I think she should stay somewhere else, like an apartment or hotel nearby. If she is staying with us it just feels like I have an extra person to look after. And what is with them not even offering to pay for one thing so far?! When we stay with them or my in-laws we prepare some meals, do our own shopping, buy alcohol, pay for expenses. We have taken them out a few times now and bought takeaway one night and not even an offer...weird, and not like them. I am not someone who can say 'hey cough up your share' and most of the time we would insist on paying, it would just be nice to be offered. Ha, I think I needed to get that off my chest!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh well results were not in yet GRR.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My poor little dude is running a fever (started yesterday when getting up from nap time). He hasn't complained about anything hurting, so I'm relieved so far. I hope it's just a fever and that's it. Plus side, he is SOOOO cuddly and mellow now. Normally he is asking non-stop questions, touching everything, etc. It's sort of a nice break to just watch some shows and relax with him.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, sorry your son is sick!

Peony, how weird that your parents are expecting you to take care of them like that! I can't imagine mine trying that. We do nice things for them when they visit, but they pay for dinners out, etc.

So I did end up going to the ER last night, and they monitored me for an hour. Everything seemed okay, but the cramps are still here. The ER dr didn't check my cervix, s today at my appt I am asking my regular Dr to do it. I don't know if he will, but I am worried because this crampy stuff should have left by now, right?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hobbers, i hope everything is fine, and am anxiously awaiting your regular dr's word on waht's going on!

we took DS1 to a dino thing this weekend and he loved it! we had a great time, left DS2 with great grandma since I knew we wouldn't enjoy it as much if we had to keep chasing him around.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony - my ILs are like that. They never pay for anything and have never even offered to watch the kids for an evening so DH and I can go out - even if they're staying with us a whole week. If we go out for dinner we either split the bill or we end up paying for everyone - even though they know money is really tight right now.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber - sorry you're still crampy. I hope your own doctor can put your mind at ease.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. My cramps were gone by mid-morning, so when I got to the Dr he didn't check me. He seemed to think I am dehydrated and that is what caused the cramps. Who knows, but I will drink more water just in case. It is SO HOT HERE!!!!

Auroara, what was the Dino thing you went to see?

Oh, also, DD2 went poop on her little potty all by herself without me even knowing! She took off her diaper and everything. I didn't even know she was in there. She came running out of the bathroom all excited and exclaimed, "Look at my POOP!" I am hoping she might be potty trained before the baby comes, but we haven't been trying really hard, so we will see.
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; July 9th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast