Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also feel well-endowed at a 38C, but that is nothing compared to a DDD or E!!

My DH likes them too..call them a "perfect handful"
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies i completely struggle for bra's in diff places i range from a G to a I before pregnancy and at the moment im still managing to stuff them in my everyday bra's but i have lost weight so this could have something me to do with still being able to fit them in. My boobies are more than 2 handfuls each...lol!

I am having a pampering session over next week as its mum's pearl wedding anniversary party next sat, so i have new dress booked in for spray tan next thursday, then on saturday im having my nails/toe nails eyebrows waxing and hair done so excited...dont go out much so i like to make an effort.

Peony think i must have missed your expecting a girl, congratulations!!! My sister deffo had her mind made up and the folling morning unfortunately she had her put to sleep...i really think she could have gone about it a different way. Like seperating and then re introducing her to the puppy. Or re homing to an adult with no other dogs/kids etc. I tried just sad i didnt manage to get anything sorted
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel tiny compared to you ladies! I'm about a 36C right now. I'm normally a 36B, but when I was on the LE diet I was down to a 32A!!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was only a B before I got preggo this time, and this is the ONLY pregnacny my boobs have changed at all..went from 38B to 38C and I must say I do like being a C, nice and full but not too much...like Goldi-boobs over here or something lol!

I can't sleep very good lately cuz of my big ol' bump...I use pillows and what not but can't stay comfortable....so ready for September to be here already! Done with this hot, hot summer! It was 103 degrees here last week and with the humidity factored it, FELT like 110 degrees....humidity is such a bummer!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I'm ready Fifty Shades of Grey finally and i guess because i'm so big and swollen the sex parts ain't doin nothing for me, rather making me feel turned off, I usually read just murder mysteries at this stage in preg cuz reading about sex bores me (when usually I like reading smutty stuff!)

Also, all I keep thinking about is how much I'm looking forward to getting in shape and dropping weight...guess it's just my stage of pregnancy I'm in? when I'm looking forward to seeing my body again? lol...I am the worst though, cuz within a few months after having a baby, I get all misty-eyed and wistful about being pregnant again....I swear, it's mental...
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it wrong that i have read all three fifty shades books, twice already??? first time i read them i read all three in just over 3 days....i was addicted! Good job hubby was off work or i would have been getting done for child neglect...lol!

Wow auroa 103 degrees, well i would be happy for a little bit of sunshine we just had lots and lots of rain recently...floods in loads of places...dont think we are going to have a summer this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah - it's been that hot and humid here too, auroara. Really makes me wish we had a/c.

I just finished reading the Grey books, HappyLea. They were entertaining enough, but I wouldn't say I got addicted. I just didn't like Christian Grey and started to flip past the sex scenes out of boredom...but I still had times when I couldn't put them down because I wanted to see how everything would turn out.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't read those Shades of Grey books, but I hear they are all the rage. I probably won't read them though, because I heard they were pretty poorly written. I am reading the Harry Potter series for the 2nd time, and I am on the last book.

It is hot as hell here! Ugh, I hate the heat and being pregnant. I can't get my wedding ring off, and I have tried almost everything. I have one trick left to try when my hands are less swollen, and if that doesn't work, then I will just have to wait and see if it gets too tight and has to be cut off! I looked up the price of a new one, and it is still about the same as what we paid ($450), but I really don't want to lose my ring--it means a lot to me!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah Hobbers so sorry to hear about the ring!!! I hope you can save it instead of having it cut off!

and yeah Mocha I've been skimping the sex parts too, I just can't take it atm, I am mostly still reading cuz I have to know what Mr. Grey's issues are! The psychology of him fascinates me...I gotta know what makes him tick!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hobbers hope you can save your ring.

Fifty shades can be repetative in places, but i still loved it

Well my DH felt Baby Charlie move for the 1st time this morning, DH thought it was great! OMG ladies look what i just ordered for Baby Charlie...how cute??

owlhat.jpg

Wish i could crouchet!!!

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast