Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Mom had terrible varicose veins in pregnancy, and they never went away. She eventually had the biggest ones laser treated because they caused her so much pain. Somehow I dodged that bullet, though - I've never had varicose veins - just stretch marks and loose skin.

I'm jealous of all these gift-giving baby showers you're having, auroara! I don't think I'll be getting any gifts at mine - it's just a bunch of girls getting together for dessert and tea. I've been making myself a registry anyway, just for fun. I figure it will help me keep tabs of what I need, and if by chance anyone asks what I need I can direct them to it.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I went out today to buy curtains for the baby's room. I intended to get practical, neutral blackout curtains like I have in all the boys' rooms, but when it came down to it I couldn't make myself buy the drab brown ones I had chosen. Instead I somehow ended up with hot pink micro suede ones, egged in by my kids who all like bright colors.

What do you think? Too much? The walls in there are yellow and we aren't planning on repainting. I bought a curtain rod too but haven't put it up yet, so for this picture I just propped it up on top of the blinds.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344877857.399276.jpg

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the hot pink! it's nice! the yellow on the walls is very muted, it just gives it more of a warm glow than anything else...

Hobbers, ahhh that is so emotional, sending your son off to kingergarten academy...I know when DS1 goes to preschool for the first time this Fall I'm going to be crying. Even though I have DS2, I think it's gonna hit me hard that my first baby is big enough to be on his own someplace for a few hours....and chin up, I still really believe your baby is going to be a handsome pretty boy that you will spoil and love on
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are bright, Mocha! But I think it is sweet that Sadie's older brothers chose them, so you should keep them.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Auroara. I held it together until he was out of sight, so at least he didn't see me cry.

I just realized that Baby Lillian and Baby Sadie are going to be here in about a month!! Auroara and Mocha, are you getting excited?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How expensive are these babies????
    I didnt have anything left from ds1 apart from my pram! So I have so many lay buys on it isnt funny!!! With ds1 I was out buying baby things at like 17 weeks with this one I only picked up my first lay buy on the weekend so i need to really start getting things sorted... SO MUCH MONEY THO!!!!!!

I never got my results back from my liver bile test which I had 2 weeks ago and the symptoms of ICP were very mild at the time of that test. yesterday and today My hands and feet are soooo itchy I have so scratch them with a fork but I just cant get any relief.. I am off my food and feel a bit down because it is driving me CRAZY! There is not much my dr can do for me right now anyway because I am still so early on but that is my whole problem ... How am I going to make it to the end feeling like this everyday?? Seriously until you experience this itch you have no idea! I am taking phenergan at bed time which does help me sleep. AAHHHH!!!!
    Hobb how is your itch going?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, my palm of my left hand has been making me nuts today. I think I am going to ask for a repeat test in a few weeks if things don't get better! I'm sorry you are so itchy too--it really sucks!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh It sure does! I feel like I want to rip all my skin off!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobb I remember a while ago you wanting to see ultrasound profile of baby boys.
    Here is mineprofile baby2.jpg
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I just realized that Baby Lillian and Baby Sadie are going to be here in about a month!! Auroara and Mocha, are you getting excited?
    OMG yes!!!!! I keep having contractions and it reminds me of how close I am! I also seem to have had a sudden growth spurt as pants that were fitting find last week now don't fit at all.

I'm going into overdrive nesting and organising the nursery. I also sorted, tagged and packed all my baby boy clothes so they'll be ready for the big used clothing sale at the end of Sept.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast