Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big I think . He was 1.8kgs at 31 weeks and 2 days!! I think I will be getting another scan done at about 34 weeks. I have a pretty small tummy but i can feel every part of him
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I expect mine to have jaundice too, My ds1 had it and was born at 38 weeks
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Very good!! And his placenta was hugggeeee!!
    Davys placenta was smaaall!! And it looked off color to me? Tbh I am glad he came when he did :$

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Big I think . He was 1.8kgs at 31 weeks and 2 days!! I think I will be getting another scan done at about 34 weeks. I have a pretty small tummy but i can feel every part of him
    Thats good about his weight then So if he does sneak out a little early he will have a nice bit of size to help him get straight home

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elp how many weeks were you when you had your baby boy?

Yeah I am glad he is bigger and considering I cant eat much and have lost weight he is doing so well
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eek Mocha - I hope so! I did niggle for a good 2 or 3 weeks before Eliza finally arrived though - days and nights with contractions which went on and on, diarrhoea etc. BUT I would go 2 weeks over again for a labour as easy (relatively!) as hers! FX that she's either coming very soon or that your body's warming up to labour so there's less work to do when the time comes. I'm thiking of you!

Cogratulations again TTC5, he's so sweet!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's morning now and no baby. I really thought things were starting to happen around bedtime when I had contractions every 5 minutes for quite a while - even after taking a shower. They weren't very intense ones, though, and when I got up to pee they stopped and only happened irregularly through the night.

They were strange contractions - they always started with a really painful baby movement then the tightening happened after. In fact all of her movements lately are excruciating, and when I stand up - especially after lying in bed - I feel like I'm right in the middle of labour for about 20 seconds (intense pain, pressure, etc.) then it starts to calm down and I can walk.

Anyway, my Mom's debating coming today instead of waiting until Friday. She and I were texting all night and she was debating taking the 7am train to get here for noon. I talked her out of that because she has lots of obligations this week she'll miss if she's here, and I'll feel very guilty if Sadie decides to wait and come late or something after all this. We're going to wait until noon, see how I'm feeling, and she can still catch a 1pm train if I feel like things are progressing.

Unfortunately, this is a TERRIBLE week to have a baby for dh. He is a university prof and this is his first week of classes for the term. I'm worried he'll forget to have his cell on while teaching (and his lectures are 3 hours long and he's not used to having a cell - I activated an old one of mine and am pretty much forcing him to keep it with him at all times), I'll go into labour while home alone with ds3, and I'll be stuck here and unable to get to the hospital or pick up my other kids at school when the time comes. So, yeah - it might be nice if my Mom were here.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Mocha, sounds so exciting you're going to meet your little princess soon! I would def get your mum over on the next train! My fear with mine is that labour is going to happen fast as it did with my first two with not a huge amount of warning. With all the pains you're getting now you may well be dilated already, I'm sure your mum would rather be there to help out then stuck waiting for a train when you really need her.

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly and that your dh keeps his cell phone on!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, mummypink! It definitely would put my mind at ease if my Mom were here. I've only had one natural labour, and it was pretty fast for a first one - I had my first contraction at 1am and was immediately right in the throes of labour (contractions every 5 minutes), went to the hospital at 5 and ds3 was born at 10:30. It didn't feel like a short labour at the time, but my mws keep referring to it as a quick one and say it will likely be a lot quicker this time around. If the contractions came on slowly and not too intense at least I could pick up my older boys at school and cope on my own for a few hours, but if they come on intense it's going to be a little scary to be at home alone - especially if I can't contact dh.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I hope your mom gets there soon so you can relax. Hopefully Sadie will stay put until then!

Happylea, yes, where are you these days?

Peony, I wonder why you dream of alligators so much? Are there a lot of them in your area? I can't say that I have ever had a dram with an alligator in it!

Pinkin, how is the itching?

TTC5, congrats again on your baby BOY!! How is he doing with the jaundice? All my kids have had that. I expect that this new one will as well. Did your little guy go under the lights? Sorry you hemorrhaged after the birth. That happened to me once, too. Kind of scary! How are you feeling now?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast