Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really dont think they took me serious, i feel like i could be in early stages. I feel different...iykwim! I have been too loo with loose stools also (sorry tmi) and felt nauseaus on occassions.

Im worried incase it does progress into labour where they cant stop it, he will be here too early. Sounds a silly question but can i just turn up at any hospital to get checked out? Or just my local one? I will try get some sleep soon as i only got 3 hours last night. Hopefully they will stop but they havent for over 24hours now.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} Happylea, I'm sorry the hospital were so rude and unhelpful. Do you have a community midwife you could phone? In my area if you have an urgent issue you call the hospital and they get the on call midwife to ring you. You've had babies before so they really should take you seriously if you feel you're going in to labour! What is this swab? I've never heard of such a thing!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another thought, could you have a urine infection? I believe they can cause contractions.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha~ Sounds like any minute now! I was thinking that as soon as you told your mom to stay home that you surely just sealed your fate and would go into active labor right away. lol. Hope Sadie stays put until Friday for you! All signs sound promising though!

Hobber~ Screw the house work. I thought about hiring a cleaning lady later in the pregnancy but decided I didn't care enough to fork out the cash. Weird dream btw! I hate those crazy pregnancy dreams! Was it fun to get all your newborn stuff out again? Getting excited?

Lynxie~ Arg, people can be so annoying. I happen to agree with you though. All of our kids have slept in our bed and I could never do the crying thing. I am a big softy too. Don't let people get tot you about it. Your kids will end up big old sweeties who are very caring since you have cared for them so well. We get comments all the time about how nice and sweet our kids are to everyone they come across. My mom attributed it to the co-sleeping etc (she let us cry, and ironically we weren't a close family at all) but my sister does the crying thing and her kids aren't nearly as caring. IMO. So keep it up and dod what feels right for you!

HappyLea~ So sorry you had to deal with that! Sounds like soon for you too!!!

Way more goes on over here than the Due in Dec thread...I'm due the 1st of Dec and highly doubt I'll make it that far so if it's ok, I'm going to pop in over here instead.
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HL - pelvic rest and drink plenty of water!!!! Also, take some magnesium.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    fivebabies, please do join us here! I am due in November but I think everyone else will have had theirs in September or October, so I could be talking to myself otherwise!

HappyLea, that sucks. They don't sound like they reassured you or gave you any helpful advice of what to do in the meantime if they continue. If things don't settle I'd go back again. You often have to hassle people before you get what you need. I haven't heard of that swab to check if you are going into labour either.

Mocha, tick...tick. Not long now! I have to keep coming on here to make sure I haven't missed that Sadie has arrived!

Can anyone give me a crash course in posting photos on here? I have never done it and don't want to have the baby and then have to muck around trying to figure it out. Bought 2 booster seats for my boys yesterday and installed them today. (I've hired a baby capsule and needed the booster seats as they are narrower than the maxi riders). Also got my parents to buy the pram I wanted as we will be flying down to them before Christmas. And my friend who is lending me a bassinette said it's all ready for me. Suddenly not feeling so disorganised! And only 31 weeks. I thought I'd be leaving everything to the last minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, you just click the little tree picture icon.. Make sure the My Computer tab is selected..then click Choose File button..Find the file you want in your documents or wherever you saved it to and double click the file and then click Upload file..and voila!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea - how are you doing now??

No baby yet for me. I had a midwife appt yesterday and after all those contractions I'm still only 1-2cm and not completely effaced. However, Sadie's head is really low - way lower than last week. My midwife said 'I have short, stubby fingers and I'm touching her head right now!'

I'm still getting tons of BH and the occasional painful contraction - mostly at night - but not a lot of other action other than that. And I've been crazily active, moving furniture, going on marathon shopping trips, carrying laundry up and down two floors, walking the kids to and from school...and still not much happening.

My mw offered to do a stretch and sweep but after much thought I decided to decline. It was just too far away from my Mom's arrival, and I'd really like Sadie to wait until then to come. DS3 also has his first day of preschool on Friday and I'd hate for him to miss that. Not long now till she gets here - only 40 hours or so...not that I'm counting
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are very patient Mocha! I told my OB to do the sweep before I was even 38 weeks with mine as I was so desperate not to be pg anymore!! I hope Sadie keeps co-operating for you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies,

Im feeling much better today got a better night sleep, some pains but not regular. Seen my community MW and she picked up that i have extra white cells in my urine and may have UTI which may have been causing the contractions. Now on anti biotics, i have rested today today and contractions easing off, which is good

Really didnt have a clue what the test was that they did at hospital, i never heard of it before. I searched it on internet and i think it an FFN test or something, it detects if a certain protein is in cervix area that gets released when going into labour or something...still unsure!

Mocha deffo sounds like you will be next...cant wait to see these beautiful babies x

I think im joining the club of screw the house work at the moment, dont want to do too much incase it isnt a UTI that is causing the contractions.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast