Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well so far she's been a dream baby...sleeps a lot, hardly ever cries, DS2 is soooo unhappy that I cant pick him up, he keeps throwing tantrums DS1 keeps kissing her forehead and says he loves his baby sister, it's so cute...I just wish DS2 was eaiser, but he's never been easy, lol.

Still got the headache but thank god it's not as sharp as it once was...it's a just a dull thud, I sitll feel like crap, I don't know why my other two c-sections went so much better...i just still feel totaly drained and out of it, so out of it that I don't even care really about the fact that I finally got my girl, it's just one more thing to worry aobut that I currently have no energy for...hubby has been helping out some, so that's good, I just know once my body stops feeling like crap, I will feel 150% better emotionally.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lynxie cute bump pic! happy bday!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Birthday, laughinglynxie!

Pinkin - I'm glad your doctor is going to let you go to 37 weeks!

Auroara - I've only had one c-section, so I can only imagine the toll a third must have on your body. Give yourself time to heal and let those hormones settle down a bit. There's no need to be jubilant when you're uncomfortable and in pain. Lillian will be part of your family forever, and there will be lots of time to celebrate finally getting your daughter. I hope you feel better really soon!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm spending the day cleaning the house - just what I feel like doing at 39 weeks! I made plans to go out with the girls tonight, and when I told dh a couple of days ago he said he had plans to go out too. I stood my ground and said that pretty soon I'll have a tiny baby and won't be able to get out for a long time, so I wanted to keep my plans and he could change his. Well...he just told me this morning he's invited the guys over HERE instead. My house is a wreck, and he's at work all day so if I don't do it it won't get done!! So now I'm sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing before tonight. Oh well, I suppose the worst that can happen at this point is that all the exertion will kick-start labour, which wouldn't be a horrible thing....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol thats what kick started my labor...going crazy cleaning all day sat and had contractions sun going into mon....and mocha thanks so much for your kind words I guess I felt like once I had her fireworks would go off, and while I love and adore her, I'm just in too much physical pain to really muster up the level of excitement I thought I'd have...I am going to just take it day by day, and try to mend my body as best as I can. Thank you again.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, they did test me again last week (I thought they ordered the wrong test, but they hadn't--Dr. showed me the results on Wednesday) and everything is normal. I am still itchy, though! Glad your Dr is letting you go to 37 weeks. When would that put your due date?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, I am sorry you feel lousy still. I have never had a C-section, but I imagine it takes a lot out of you. It is surgery, after all! DS2 will get used to having another baby around, and will understand you can't always hold him. The first few days home with a baby are the hardest. You will get a routine down once you feel better, and things will be better!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday Lynxie!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just popped in to say good luck to all you ladies! Here's to lots of lovely, squishy newborns over the next couple of months!

Auroara - I had headaches after I had Eliza and so did Doulamama. I think they started about a week after I had her and went on for about a month. I was really worried and conviced I was having a stroke or DVT or something (sounds silly now but I was really worried at the time!). I also felt dizzy for even longer. It only occured to me today that I'm getting less dizzy now and it's been 3 months. Maybe the hormones are different with a girl or something? I also found that it took a long time for me to feel well after my 3rd and 4th babies. For a good couple of weeks I felt like I'd been kicked in the guts by a horse or run over by a truck or something - and if you had a c-section then you've also just been through major surgery! I would get checked out but if the doctor says it's nothing to worry about then I hope my experience reassures you.

Mocha - my midwife friend told me to get a sweep every 48 hours for them to be effective. We don't usually have them until we're a week or so overdue here though. FX you don't even need one!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Birthday Lynxie!! What a cute lil bump you have.

Auroara, a huge congrats again! DS2 is so young still, it will be a big adjustment for him to have a baby around.My DS1 was 22 months when DS2 arrived and it was hard work! No doubt the surgery will take a lot of your energy away for a while, plus the fact you now have 3 children! It may be worth getting a blood test done (if they didn't do it in hospital) to check your iron level. My naturopath told me to get mine checked after delivery to see where it's at as if it is low, I will have no energy.

Hobber, how typical of a DH to organise his mates to come around when it is the last thing you need. They really don't think past catching up with their friends and having a few drinks I am sure. My DH is going away for 6 days this week (for work so that's ok), but he has started asking if he can go on a 3 day boating/fishing trip when I will be 35 weeks. I said it should be ok as I don't imagine the baby will arrive that early, but he also needs to make sure he would be ok if I did have the baby while he is away. You just never know I guess.

Hobber, good news that your bloodscame back looking good. Not too much longer to have to put up with the itching now.

Pinkin, you must just about be counting the days until you can have your baby and get some relief. I have just started feeling a little uncomfortable in bed sometimes, trying to get in a good position, but then I remind myself that I have nothing to complain about. I am not surprised you can't think of anything else, it must be driving you up the wall.

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast