Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I do like about it is that it really hides my tummy without adding extra bulk. I just don't like the sleeves. I wondered if maybe I wore a cardigan over it I might like it more. I also have no idea what to wear on my legs. It's getting a lot colder here, so bare legs aren't an option. I tried it on with my patterned black nylons, and they looked way too formal for the bamboo dress. I have a pair of black, low-heel pumps I was going to wear.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Pinkin!! Wow, you were already 7cm and didn't know it? That is crazy! Glad the induction went quickly--not at all like mine--mine took about 36 hrs!

7 lbs is a great weight. So glad all went well!! Are you feeling better now that he is out? Please post pictures!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Pinkin!!! Sounds like everything went perfect!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Pinkin!!!! I am so glad everything went perfectly .....I guessed his exact weight too...lol..Glad your home and getting settled with your new precious bundle...Hope you are finally getting relief from that horrible itch!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to see a picture, Pinkin!! I bet he's adorable. Hope your recovery is going well!
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly, in my mind I sometimes change DH to something else as well, but I'd better not say it as it is not very nice!!
    Auroara, I bet your DH will be fine once Lillian is older. It is just hard to remember there is an end to the sleep deprivation when they are so young and helpless. Don't forget men can suffer from post natal depression too, so keep an eye on him.
    Mocha, I like the online dress. You could add heaps of accessories to jazz it up and the feeding access is a great idea. I love how it skims over the tummy area...I will be needing styles like that soon! I don't buy anything anymore unless I will be able to wear it when I am feeding.
    Had my last day of work yesterday, just in time for DS2 to be sick. So much for me to start getting organised. And DH is fishing all day today on a charter.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Girls will post a pic today!
    I am so tired my milk has only really come in today and my boobs are HUGE and so sore!! Oliver is asleep now but last 2 nights has been so unsettled I have only had 4 hrs sleep in 2 nights! I just hope he settles soon now that my milk is coming in...
    I think the baby blues have hit me a bit today....
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yayyyy Pinkin!!!! Congrats.

The blues sux hey!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    hiya everyone! just popping in to say that my little boy, Oscar, arrived 2 weeks early on 29th Sept and weighed a whopping 8lb 3oz (whopping because I'm only 4'11" myself). I got the birth I hoped for - a water birth in the birth centre with no pain relief at all, and it was a fantastic experience. I got to reach down into the water and pick him up myself!!
    here's a picture my sister took at the weekend:
    Attachment 5233
    OMG How did I miss this!? I've been thinking about you and talking about you on here knowing you were close to delivery! Rainbow my friend, just look at all that hair he is one handsome little sweetheart! Did you get a video of your DS meeting him for the first time? You are an amazing woman to be able to experience childbirth in it's entirety! I admire your strength, and I've missed seeing you on GD. I hope this little man melts your heart and is the light of your life and that you absolutely enjoy watching two brothers play, bond, and grow up together!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I'm sure Oliver will be a happy chappy now that your milk has come in. Boys love the boob! I wondered if mine would ever get off it sometimes!

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast