Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, hope all is still well! The stuff on TV looks awful. I hope you were able to have the storm bypass you.

Peony, remember--you are having her on 10-11-12! You are the last hope for the super cool birthday!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the hurricane bypassed us--all we got was some drizzly rain for two days and some wind, but we never lost power and no trees went down in our area, so the roads were fine. I am so grateful for this because it would have been tough having a newborn and the two boys and no power. I definitely do feel for the folks who were hit by the hurricane, NY and NJ got hit pretty hard.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadie's 6 weeks old today. She's growing up too fast! She had her last appointment with the midwife a couple of days ago - I always find it sad to say goodbye to my midwife - she gave me a big hug and demanded I keep in touch. Sadie's now 10lbs 2oz, which is about 2lbs over her birthweight, so she's growing really well.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good, Auroara! I was thinking about you this morning when the news showed all the snow in WV. Isn't that where you are? Anyway, glad you got off easy!

Mocha, Sadie is getting big fast! I think Sawyer is probably close to 11 lbs already. Crazy how fast they grow! I know what you mean about feelin sad saying good bye to your midwife. I will see my Dr one more time for my 6 week check up, and then we will be back with our regular family Dr. It does make me sad--I love the guy who delivered Sawyer! (he delivered 3 out of 4 of my kids).

Happy Halloween to all of you who celebrate it! My kids are so excited to dress up and go trick-or-treating. I made a Jello brain for the older two to take to school. It is also my anniversary--DH and I got married 9 years ago today!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Halloween!

Here's my brood, dressed as Super Mario characters

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351706387.947140.jpg

Sadie is Toadette - my kids suggested it before she was even born.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351706442.531133.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, that is so cute! Did you make all those costumes yourself? Everyone looks great! Your kids are adorable.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I made all the costumes. Actually, I made all 3 boys' costumes last year. I lucked out and they wanted to be the same thing this year for Halloween, so all I had to do was whip up a Toadette hat for Sadie. Disclaimer: I am not by any means a sewer - this was the first time I even opened the sewing machine my mom gave me as a gift years ago.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahh Mocha the kids look so cute!!!

happy wedding anniversary hobbers to you and hubby!! ours was back in august.

last nite was a fiasco though; after waiting for DH's mom to show up, and the kids were getting antsy wearing their costumes, DS1 loved his and was fine, DS2 kept pulling his tail or taking his hat off, and DD well she just wanted to sleep and wanted ppl to stop messing with her...we finally start trick n treating and DS2 kept taking off his shoes and trying to walk around in socks! DD didn't last but a minute or two when DH volunteered very quickly to take her inside and watch her (I wish he was more into seeing the kids trick n treat) then once we finally started walking around the neighborhood we went to three houses before DS1 proclaimed he was too scared to keep going and started to whine and cry about going home because it was too "spooky" , so he got very little candy! When we got back home though he was happy to hand out the candy we had to the trick n treaters who came, and my only compliant is that at the end of the nite there were two teenaged kids and an old lady (I guess their mom?) who held out a sack too! Greedy! I would've said something but I just gave her a single piece of crap candy and then turned off the lites, lol.

I just don't understand--two years ago DS1 was a trick n treating fool when he was 3 and now he's all scared of the dark...he just turned 5, so I guess its also his age. I just hate when i envision things going a certain way and they dont know...alas it's life.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Halloween pics of the kids.

lilybunnyrabbit.JPG

lilyandquinten.JPG

DS2 did not want to sit still! This is the only pic I got of him kind of in the frame, lol.
    quintenandevan2.JPG
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha the kids are adorable .....We were also a Mario family ....I was momma Mario..lol

Aurora....my 5 yr was the same way....my 3 yr old was way braver and enjoyed it much more....the 5 yr old loved handing out the treats...We also had older greedy kids at the end of the night...we gave them juice boxes and shut everything down as well ....

Happy Anniversary Hobber!!!!!

So I had my OB apoointment yesterday and I have only gained 1 lb in the past 6 weeks due to the GD diet I am on....He told me to loosen it a little...lol..great timinig....Baby Makalee is doing great...she weighs 5lb 5oz right now and will be joining our family in 3 weeks.....I am so excited.....I am shocked at how organized I am this time around....totally ready for her arrival!!! I will get the exact date at my next apointment....I know now it will be between Nov 18-23....Yay!!!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast