Uploads
    Congrats Peony too she is a cutie!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks TTC5. She is just wonderful. 1 week old today and I am keeping the boys home from school and having some professional photos done (of them, not me...can't face the camera just yet!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, you will haveto post some of those pictures when you get them back!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate photos of myself too!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Photos were exhausting! Photographer wanted Sasha asleep which is easy when she is wrapped up but as soon as you strip her off she wakes right up! Poor girl was over it by the end and has virtually slept ever since! I'm sure there are some lovely photos but it was bloody hard work. And to top the day off I hurt my back and it kept going into spasms so I could barely walk around. Great first day on my own- lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Newborn photos are tough. For ours we went to the photographer's studio (luckily for us she lives 2 houses away and it is in her basement). She had a heater going full blast and a sound machine playing white noise - that, combined with a big nursing session - did the trick to keep Sadie asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadie had her two month checkup today. She now weighs 11 lbs. 10 oz., which puts her in the 90th percentile. My twins were always at the 50th percentile for growth and ds3 between the 50th and 75th, so this is new territory for me.

She's still such an amazing baby. Almost always happy and very cuddly. She rolled over from her tummy to her back last week, and she's already outgrown her 0-3 month clothes...this little girl is growing up too darn fast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, I bet the pictures were great! I really wanted to do newborn pictures, but couldn't find anyone to do them locally, so I did my own. I had my husband crank up the fire in the woodstove until it was super hot in here, and I got Sawyer to sleep and then took the pictures. It was a lot of work!

Mocha, Sadie is getting big! SHe sounds like a really sweet baby.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good on you doing the photos yourself Hobber! It is just so worth capturing them when they are small. Mocha, Sadie must be wanting to keep up with her big brothers and join in the fun! Clever girl to be rolling already. I just saw a sneak peak on Facebook of my little Sasha. It is under Little Cherub photography, not sure if you can have a look at the page? Sounds like the rest of the photos will be ready for me to view tomorrow. Can't wait to see how they turned out.
    And Mocha, when you have always said that Sadie feeds once at night I've thought wow, how nice to have a baby that does that. My boys were pretty hungry little things day and night. Anyway, I keep waiting for it to change, but so far since my milk came in Sasha only wakes me once at night as well! She usually has a feed around 3am after a 6 hour stretch, but last night she went from 8pm to 4am! 8 hours! I couldn't believe it, and as soon as she made a peep I grabbed her out of the bassinet and fed her as my boobs were so sore!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, I looked at Sasha's picture on Facebook--ADORBLE! I bet the others are stunning as well.

Sawyer eats every 2-3 hours during the day, but he has been sleeping for a good 6 hour stretch at night, which is amazing. I think it is because he is so big!

I have a question..... I had PP bleeding for 3 weeks after the baby was born, and then it finally tapered off, but never went away completely. I had spotting every since, some days lighter than others. Then, 2 days ago, it started back up, but the blood looks old (brownish), or pinkish. What is going on?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast