Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, that is early to worry I think. Ds1 is on the spectrum and I didn't start noticing things until around 6-8 months. I knew for sure instinctly at 12 months.

All of your babies are soo cute everyone! I like to sneak peaks in here at them!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Hobber, that is early to worry I think. Ds1 is on the spectrum and I didn't start noticing things until around 6-8 months. I knew for sure instinctly at 12 months.

All of your babies are soo cute everyone! I like to sneak peaks in here at them!
    Rosie, can I ask you what the red flags were?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, that sounds like reflux to me. Does it seem to bother or hurt him (if it does, I would bring it up to the doc)? Ivy's didn't seem to cause her any pain until she was about 7 weeks or so but it did start with her spitting up constantly. I would hear her sputtering in her seat even an hour or so after she ate and then she would start crying after those episodes. OR she would just suddenly wake from a nap screaming but with no other apparent cause. She also has noticeably sour breath...like yucky yogurt. Another thing I think of, too, would be do you have a very strong let-down? It could be that he's getting milk super quickly and that exacerbates the condition. HTH!
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug, how did your next check up go? Was the baby happier?
    Almost 4am here and as usual I've been wide awake for the past hour or so.
    Hobber, I would have thought it was much too early to be worrying about Sawyer having something like autism. Enjoy him! I bet he's just fine.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, I wouldn't worry about eye contact yet. Sadie only makes very brief eye contact and she's eight weeks tomorrow. I worry about her because her eyes are still crossed frequently - none of my other kids had that.

As for the reflux you're making me wonder if Sadie has that too. She spits up far more than any of my other kids, And many many times has thrown-up the entire contents of her stomach. Once she's done she always seems fine though. I had to stop giving her the vitamin D supplements because every time I gave them to her she threw up. I just got the type where you only need one drop and I'm hoping that will work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for asking Peony......it went a lot better....baby girl was well behaved ....I am in the early stages of Pre E so I am being monitored closely....I have another OB appointment tomoorrow and an NST and BPP profile on friday....My scheduled section is suppose to be NOV 26 if I can make it that far.....

I am starting to get bouts of insomnia too....Totally sucks....I think your baby girl will soon make an appearence
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad your appointment went well, ladybug. I can't believe how close you ladies are to meeting your babies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillian has some spit up too, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She gets upset with gas sometimes. She is doing the funniest thing now: when she gets in her swing and sees the animal friends start moving, she opens up her mouth really wide and her eyes get huge too and then she moves her body some like she's excited to see them. She doesn't hold my gaze very long either, but she does look at DH very often now, so kind of jealous of him now.

Those two are so smitten for each other now

It makes me happy and a little jealous at the same time, lol, but still I think my little girl is going to be a daddy's girl.

DS2 is turning out to be a momma's boy, he follows me around all nite long when I'm home, and wants to held and kissed by me all the time. He's so heartbreakingly sweet and soulful with his light blue eyes and then the next minute he's trying to destroy everything again...sigh, heh.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO what do they do for reflux? I hate the idea of medicating a tiny baby, but I guess I will see what the doctor says. And It makes me feel a little better that many other babies aren't making a ton of eye contact. When you all say "briefly", how long would you say they look into your eyes for? 5 seconds? 10? I just wonder what I should be expecting.

Lynxie, I do have a strong let down. The right boob actually sprays! Sawyer gets really gaggy when he eats on that side.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, 2 more days! How exciting!

Ladybug, maybe you'll get a Thanksgiving baby!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast