Page 106 of 296 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2955
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumblebee ~ i am hoping now that we are over the worst of it! I swear no one in my family can get anything sorted. The funeral is Wednesday so when that is over hopefully things will be on the up. Marjorie is being assessed today by the social workers so hopefully they will be able to resolve some of the issues we/they are having with her.

I feel like i could go to bed and sleep for 9 months, just wake me when my baby is here
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    PP20- why did they arrange it so early? couldn't you have asked for it to have been a bit later? here they don't do dating scans until 11 weeks at the earliest
    Thats what they do here...8-10wks and then 20wks for gender. We only have 1 insurance covered scan place and she is normally booked for mths. Mine was going to be at 11wks 5d but they had to move things around. Recently they changed the policy to no scans from 12-19wks because people saw a certain gender and it changed causing problems.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow a gal takes the weekend off from the forums and this thread is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Happy Lea, sorry to hear about the mess and the fact that your family is relying on you for everything...sucks to go thru all that and deal with tiredness and MS from early preg....I find snacking does however help nausea quite a bit.

Mocha, I am so excited for you about your scan on April 5th! I really do think you shouldn't worry about being told 1 thing and then another at your reg. scan @ 20 weeks. You'll be almost 17 weeks right? I believe there are some really accurate gender determination even done at 15 weeks! So almost 17....I think it's going to be easy to tell, I hope! I really still think you'll hear girl, tho I understand how you feel about not wanting to get your hopes too sky high and have them crumble. I still doing it before Easter holiday will be OK, because I really feel you'll hear girl, and therefore that will just make the Easter holiday more magical! And on the flip side, if you do hear boy (which I don't think is going to happen), at least you will be surrounded with family that will help remind you why a child is blessing, no matter what. Though I think having a girl last will be so adorable, with 3 big brothers to protect her! I loved having an older brother; I always thought he'd look after me, and he did. Only thing that was annoying was my classmates all wanted to go out with him! So that was irrirating when I was younger, lol.

Peony, thank you for your kind words. You always know what to say too I hope your holiday went well!

Jamie, we have missed you here on the forums, but understand that you've been busy. So exicited you heard GIRL!!! Whoo hooo! You must be over the moon!!!!

PurplePoet, I like your plan, sounds good!

Now all this talk about an early scan is making me want to book one, but money is tight here since DH became a stay at home Dad, so I really don't think we got the extra money for that plus I know DH would say no anyway. So I guess the last week in April I'll find out...that feels like eons from now though!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    happy-sorry you have problems I would just tell the ppl to take care of themselves and to take grandma in care for sure.

purple- you never posted your pic, why not?

Im pretty grumpy today don't know why.Thinking life would be so easy if I did not ever wished for a boy. I would have 2 kids and that's it.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    happy-sorry you have problems I would just tell the ppl to take care of themselves and to take grandma in care for sure.

purple- you never posted your pic, why not?

Im pretty grumpy today don't know why.Thinking life would be so easy if I did not ever wished for a boy. I would have 2 kids and that's it.
    I can't get it to load. I was even trying to get in on FB to make an informal announcement but I can't do that either. I may find time later this week to that but I am busy.... we got 2ft of snow in the last 36hrs and more is coming.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can just upload it to photobucket and copy the code here!
    Sorry about the snow...
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I think I got it.... 8wk 3d scan. They put it at this angle to hide the lost twin I didn't want DH to ask q's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let the stupid family comments begin.... I just changed my profile picture on FB.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post

Mocha, I am so excited for you about your scan on April 5th! I really do think you shouldn't worry about being told 1 thing and then another at your reg. scan @ 20 weeks. You'll be almost 17 weeks right? I believe there are some really accurate gender determination even done at 15 weeks! So almost 17....I think it's going to be easy to tell, I hope! I really still think you'll hear girl, tho I understand how you feel about not wanting to get your hopes too sky high and have them crumble. I still doing it before Easter holiday will be OK, because I really feel you'll hear girl, and therefore that will just make the Easter holiday more magical! And on the flip side, if you do hear boy (which I don't think is going to happen), at least you will be surrounded with family that will help remind you why a child is blessing, no matter what. Though I think having a girl last will be so adorable, with 3 big brothers to protect her! I loved having an older brother; I always thought he'd look after me, and he did. Only thing that was annoying was my classmates all wanted to go out with him! So that was irrirating when I was younger, lol.
    I grew up with 3 older brothers, and it was wonderful. There's nothing I'd like better than to have a little girl who can have the same experience....

That being said, I've been feeling REALLY down lately. I don't know what it is, but I have a strong gut feeling this baby is a boy. It started right after I booked the early scan - it sort of made me panic when I realised I'm going to know in a few weeks whether I'll ever have a daughter. I've experienced GD before - I swayed unsuccessfully with ds3 and was gutted when I found out he was a boy. It would be waaaaay worse this time because I know there's absolutely no possibility of ever trying again. I'm just scared to death of having to face the knowledge that I'll never know what it's like to have a daughter.

If I thought it would make me feel better to cancel the scan, I would, but I think that would make it worse. I've already moved into GD mode anticipating hearing boy - I don't want to spend the whole pregnancy in limbo like this. I need to see the penis myself so I can make peace with it and try to move on.

Sigh...sorry to be such a downer, ladies - especially when I don't even know the gender for sure yet. I blame the pregnancy hormones.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post

Sorry you're feeling grumpy, but I totally understand. I would never have chosen to have 4 kids, but here I am expecting #4. I look at people with 2 kids and they can afford family trips, etc. and are constantly posting pics on FB - it makes me so jealous and sad that I couldn't just stop at 2 or even 3.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 106 of 296 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast