Page 155 of 296 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2955
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh lynxie I was talking about the maloxan but we replied at the same time I think! it had side effects like spontaneously waving and sticking out your tongue... Wtf?!? I was like hmmmm... Still better than feeling like death lol!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    it had side effects like spontaneously waving and sticking out your tongue... Wtf?!? I was like hmmmm... Still better than feeling like death lol!!
    What?!?! That's the weirdest side effect I've ever heard of (and I've been on Ambien for my sleep issues and used to do laundry and *ahem* fun things with my DH while I was asleep). At least if you are waving you look friendly? LOL
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie~ What sour candy do you suggest?
    Now SIXbabies!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    Lynxie~ What sour candy do you suggest?
    I always stalk the aisles for any sugar free hard candy I can find. The Super Wal-Mart here has been the only place I can find sugar-free Jolly Ranchers and Crystal Light brand ones. I think those both work nicely. Otherwise I really like plain ol' lemon drops. Sometimes mints helped me too. And again, I would get the sugar-free so I'm not loading up on to much sugar all day long!

I wonder if the real relief is mostly from being able to swallow all of that extra saliva and get a more pleasant taste in the mouth? I think it's worth trying different flavors to see what works best?
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to suck on anything minty too!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So tired today...was at hospital most of the evening yesterday with hubby and father-in-law. Father in law had probably a mini stroke (though he's not been formally diagnosed yet, they are still doing testing on him.) He was really, really bad when he was first brought in and the ER thought it was a major stroke at first and then they gave him BP medicine b/cuz his BP was skyrocketed up, and after that, his right sided numbness and slurred speech improved within 20 mins and he felt better.

But before all that, when he was still slurring speech and seizing up on his right side, he was crying and he kept telling my DH he was "so sorry." He wasn't in my DH's life much at all until Dh was a teenager and adult, so there is still some awkwardness and they aren't super close, but my DH accepts what time his Dad can give him. When we thought the right side numbness was going to be permanet, it really was bumming everyone out, because his Dad is a big kid; he still plays drums in a rock band with long hair, and he's very witty and sarcastic so losing his abiltiy to speak well and not be able to drum we thought would send him in a severe depression.

Good he's getting better now and much better to have a mini stroke than a full on stroke, but I hope he walks away from this experience taking better care of his health and being a better grand dad to our kids and better dad to my DH. We'll see.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I wanted to say that I really like your name choice Mocha....I think Sadie is unique but very pretty

And yours is nice too nyxie (sorry if I misspelled your user name.) Love that you named your son Fox as well.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, how is your FIL? I hope he is improving!

I actually barfed this morning! My m/s has been pretty much gone for a week or so, but this am I woke up feeling yucky... usually I feel better when I eat, so I ate a yogurt. It came back up about 5 minutes later. Weird! I have never thrown up while pregnant (I get very nauseated though) aside from having the flu or gagging myself while brushing my teeth, so I wonder if I have a stomach bug. DH has had diahrea for the last 24hrs, so I am sort of thinking that might be it.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, the only time I puked with DS2 was a marathon of puking brought on by some bad shellfish (I still cannot eat crab to this day, and i used to love it soooo much). I think I puked like 10 times that night, and when i called out my boss thought it was BS and said "you're pregnant, that's normal." Uhhhh not 10 times in a one day when it never happened before! I'm going to say it's prob more of a stomach bug, since you're in your 2nd trimester esp.!

Father in law actaully got diagnosed with a stroke. He's still in hospital. He's stablizied now but they are still doing tests on him to figure out the extent of the damage. My husband is exhausted and frazzled obviously by this whole process, and I wonder how their relationship will be now in the future, since FIL has leaned on my hubby for help these few days. I wonder if it will warm up the relationship or if they will go back to being silent men after this. Who knows? Men can so strange sometimes.

Worst i told my mom about it and for some reaosn she was worried we were going to pay his medical bills? (he has no insurance, etc) I told her Mom I don't have any money right not to give, and I woudln't do that anyway, and then she got on me about money, blah blah blah.....why oh why do I even call her???????????????

sorry to be a downer but these last few days have been a pure mess.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe your FIL can apply for medicaid? I am sure he won't expect you to help pay his bills. Your mom sounds like a worrier! I hope this incident, as crappy as it is, will bring your FIL and DH closer together. Life is too short!

Yeah, I think I have a stomach bug. I have only thrown up once, but I feel pretty lousy. All I have had today is some ginger tea and a bite of a muffin. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow,and no more puking! I am so sorry crab was ruined for you by food poisoning--what a rotten deal!! Oh, and I totally know what you mean about wanting to call in sick and having the boss not believe you because you are pregnant--that happened to me when I was pregnant with DD1!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 155 of 296 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast