Page 186 of 296 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2955
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it was a very bizarre dream after I had DS 3 but before I swayed with DS 4 that weirdly has kind of come true. (It's posted on Ingender back in 2008 so I'm really not making it up!!) I dreamed that my husband and older sons were doing all this construction work in our living room, and there was DS 3 but older (like the age he is now) and then there was another boy who was an older toddler (like the age DS 4 is right now) walking around, and I could see a little baby girl sitting on a blanked across the room, and there was sawdust flying and nails on the floor and I felt like she was my daughter but she didn't look familiar, it was like I had never seen her before. I couldn't get to her, because my husband had all this construction stuff in the way and the older boys kept coming up and interrupting me. I just had this real sense of urgency that if I couldn't get past all the stuff in the way and get to her, she was going to vanish or be hurt. And strangely, that's almost exactly what happened. My husband was doing all this construction that was "in my way" in the sense of using time and money, and my older sons needed attention/money too and of course the little boys are always underfoot, and logically it made no sense to TTC when I did, but it was like I had to decide to get past all that stuff and do whatever I could do to get her. That was actually the last month I was even going to try without protection because my cutoff was Dec. 8 when I would be 41 and a half. I got pg on Nov. 20.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS - good luck Pink!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, that is a crazy dream--how cool that you "predicted" your daughter!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I don't believe that, because I have always had dreams of both. The only dream I have had so far this time is one where the baby kicked it's way out of my stomach and I was holding it, trying to figure out how to stuff it back in. I couldn't see if it was a girl or a boy, but looked at the feet, which looked like mine, and decided it was probably a boy because both my daughters have my DH's feet. But then I stuffed the baby back in before I saw whether I was right. So I guess that dream was inconclusive!
    yeah like I said its an old wives tale, I had a dream like that once where I couldn't see the sex of my own baby and other women in my family who were old in real life were in labour with me having babies too!!! it was just too weird!
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well ladies for me all my dreams this pregnancy are me having a boy. Most dreams are of the ultra sound where the tech clearly shows me cracking set of balls and his penis.

Today i went with family to put some of grandads ashes at a plot near us with his mum and dad (most ashes with his wife in scotland on the window cill with the cats and dogs ), we then went onto a carvery which was yummy but im stuffed now.

Hope all you lovely ladies and beans are well x
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If this is any reassurance, I had both girl and boy dreams and I am having a girl. I don't think dreams can really predict gender, but mostly are your unconscious playing out your dreams and your fears/worries. However, I do believe we do get glimpses of our future and sometimes those can be seen in a detailed dream, i.e. what Atomic experienced. Atomic's dream is very eerie in a way, but I believe it was definitely a message.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is, if you have a short casual dream about gender, that is proabbly jut your unconcious working thru the issues. I had a dreams where I saw a penis on the U/S screen, and I believe for my brain it was like a "what if?" exercise, to get me prepared to hear any. But the girl dreams were very, very vivid and I felt deep in my core. The boy dreams felt more like to me more of my brain just bouncing back the 'fear' I was sending it.

Just my two cents about it
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone !! I am so nervous this morning.
    I had a dream last night I gave birth to a baby girl I felt the birth in my dream she was 8 pounds and had lots of black hair , she was so beautiful and I put her in a pink stripe jumpsuit she was a little doll. even tho you cant tell at newborn stage but i even said she had brown eyes???? So weird. I saw a card reader close to my house and cara the internet one said i will have a girl with dark hair so maybe thats why i had a dream about it.. just making things up in my head! sad sad!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck at your scan! Is it today? I thought it was tomorrow.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Its today.. in 4 hours
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck Pinkin xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Page 186 of 296 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast