Page 194 of 296 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, my vote is still BOY for your baby!!

The only thing that concerns me about your baby's gender is the fact that your DH likes "special cigarettes." Many ppl I know in RL have had that going and had more girls than boys. However, I'd like to point out that my DH's parents were pot smoking rebellious teenagers when they concieved him and he is def. all man

So that leads me to still believe it's a totally a for you!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbowflower, don't sweat it, you will hear at your scan! I really feel it's a girl for you...though I could be wrong, I've had really good odds at these things lately!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    yes I do think naming him has made him more real but still scared I'll feel deflated if it turns out it's really him, then will come all of the guilt.. *sigh*

my gender scan is coming up, actually! although I'm refusing to let myself visualise hearing girl at the scan at the moment
    Hope you hear girl at your scan rainbow! Visualizing actually made things worse for me with DD2, because I expected that if I visualized finding out I was having a boy enough, it would happen. I think it got my hopes up more.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Hobbers, my vote is still BOY for your baby!!

The only thing that concerns me about your baby's gender is the fact that your DH likes "special cigarettes." Many ppl I know in RL have had that going and had more girls than boys. However, I'd like to point out that my DH's parents were pot smoking rebellious teenagers when they concieved him and he is def. all man

So that leads me to still believe it's a totally a for you!
    Thanks Auroara! I really, really hope you are right. The special cigarettes thing may make a difference, but he was smoking when we conceived our DS (he has been a smoker since high school), so I know he can make a boy regardless. He did cut back a lot this time, so I hope it did the trick!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so too!! And actually now that I think about it, my DH's dad has smoked it "constantly" since he was a teenager and my DH has a half-brother, so I know the man made two boys with his constant smoking and if your DH cut way back, that is fantastic!!! I am feeling even better about it now that you said that.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so jealous that you all are finding out the genders of your sweet babies!!! I really can't wait. I am trying to shop online for sweet lil baby boy clothes in case this is another boy....want to get excited about it.

Congrats to you all aurora and mocha!!!) and so excited to hear what the rest of you gals are having!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbowflower, don't sweat it, you will hear at your scan! I really feel it's a girl for you...though I could be wrong, I've had really good odds at these things lately!
    aww that's sweet of you, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Hope you hear girl at your scan rainbow! Visualizing actually made things worse for me with DD2, because I expected that if I visualized finding out I was having a boy enough, it would happen. I think it got my hopes up more.
    thank you <3 going to definitely stick with my boy-visualisations

reading a book about gender disappointment at the moment. It's insightful so far!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    rainbow, if it makes you feel better, the night before my u/s I looked at all my nub guesses on here, IG and a private FB group I'm a part of (all IG veterans), and I think my guesses were something like 45% girl, 35% boy and 20% 50/50. Most of the people who guessed girl only gave it a very slight lean. After I made my calculations, about 4 last minute boy guesses came in, so that percentage would have been even higher. I think unless you have one of those shots EVERYONE agrees on (I'm looking at you TTC5!), you still have a good chance of going either way.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    16 days till my scan!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with what Mocha said about nub shots. Obviusly there are very very clear nub shots like TTC5 (screams boy), but there are other tricky ones, like Pinkin's, that do not shout or proclaim what they are. Even Mocha herself (confirmed girl) had some boy guesses on IG, etc. So Pinkin, you are def. not out. And when I heard boy for the 2nd time, I did start researching ways to get my girl next, and I also bought him some new clothes (DS1 and 2 are born in diff seasons, so DS2
    really did need some stuff.)

So don't get too down Pinkin, and dont' feel bad for thinking about a 3rd baby so soon. It helped me greatly to think that I had the chance to try again after DS2 and I think it helped me appreicate him more because I didn't feel like that was it, you know?

Everyone keeps telling me how obvious mine is, but in all honesty I am really concerned that the nub was just tricking us wish I could feel so confident too!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 194 of 296 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast