Page 41 of 296 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the red cabbage test?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You chop up a red cabbage and boil it in water for 10 minutes then strain it. Once it's cooled, you mix equal parts urine and cabbage cabbage water - if the water turns pink or red it means boy, if it turns purple it means girl. I don't really believe in these things, but I need something to do to distract me while I wait. I'll let you all know the results!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try that too, though I can tell you I am SURE I am having a girl. I am already totally disappointed.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber - what makes you think you're having a girl?

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just know it. That stupid eye OWT says so, plus I have asked a couple psychics and they both said so as well. I just should have known I wouldn't get what I wanted--I rarely do. I wish I hadn't bothered swaying at all. Sorry, I am having a really bad day.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What eye OWT?

I'm sorry you're feeling so down, but I really don't think it's over for you . I do have my moments of doubting I would be so lucky to get a girl, but I'm not going to give up hope until I see a penis on an ultrasound!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, I had my appointment in the morning I think I am going through some unlucky patch or something because nothing is going right this pregnancy. I told my gp when I got pregnant around 15th of jan to refer me to the hospital I had my previous two children at, and he filled in the referral form and then a week later I get the letter through the post saying I got a appointment with the midwife at the local clinic when I was really expecting my preferred hospital booking letter.
    I rang up the clinic suspicious and asked them several times " are you sure I've been referred to my preferred hospital and not the local one?" and their response was yes its written at the top of my form in the system so you must have been referred there. So I accepted it eventually and still haven't received my hospital letter yet. I went today to the midwife appointment and she sat down with the forms and a copy of the referral form and I asked her, why am I here? are you sure I've been referred to my preferred hospital and not the local one? and shes like no you've been referred the to local one - we've been passed your form and I was like no, I asked to be referred to my preferred hospital! It turns out the staff mistakenly referred me to my local hospital even though it clearly said on the form the name of the one I wanted to go to!! I showed her on the form I said look the name is right there, what am I doing here?
    Went to the district nurse who does the referral and shes like oh you need a special reason to be referred to any other hospital other than your local and even the midwife said to her that a pregnant woman can choose any hospital she wants to have a baby at and that I had my two previous babys there. She told her to ring the antenatel clinic and book my appointment and shes like oh she'll (me) have to make an appointment with me to do that I'm fully booked right now and have no time! The bloody cheeky b***h!! so the midwife made me sit outside while she went herself to try and book the appointment but phone line was engaged. She then gave me the number to ring to book my appointment myself and said to use the self referral helpline aswell if I couldn't get through. I had to ring the hospital after searching other numbers on the internet because the number she gave me was constantly engaged and go through all the questions again and the nurse rang me back half an hour later and said that I might not get a place at the hospital because they are full and I was referred too late!!!!!! if they had sent my form on time to the right place I would have gotten my appointment but they messed me up so badly that now I have to ring again tomorrow to find out whether I get a place or not after the nurse speaks to her seniors to see if they will accept me based on my history.
    The reason I don't want to go to my local hospital is because they are the worst! my mum has had bad experiences, my relatives who have their babies there have also had bad experiences.
    I'm so upset and pissed off at the incompetence of the staff at the clinic I can't believe they referred me to the wrong hospital and wasted my time and have potentially cost me my place at my chosen hospital. I'm so upset!!
    Last edited by Bumblebee; February 9th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, Bumblebee - that's really frustrating

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    What eye OWT?

I'm sorry you're feeling so down, but I really don't think it's over for you . I do have my moments of doubting I would be so lucky to get a girl, but I'm not going to give up hope until I see a penis on an ultrasound!
    I bet you will get your girl! I hope you are right about me, but I really am not feeling it.

The eye thing is in this thread:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/old-...rediction.html
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry bumblebee--I hope you can get it all sorted out!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 41 of 296 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast