Quote Originally Posted by jillibeeen View Post
    Oh no! Keshet? I'm so sorry.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome all the new ladies! I have added you to the list.

Keshet - I'm so sorry!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauraly85 View Post
    I got a positive a few days ago, I already posted my sway and hoping it was strong enough to sway for a girl

Hope I can join!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have added you to the list, but need your due date! Thanks!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi to everyone
    Sorry keshet i wish I could trade with you at this point which is horrible to say but I'd rather you ladies that want a pregnancy would be able to continue whereas I would be fine to not... But not if it's a healthy bean I guess.

I'm excited sometimes but so so sick most of the time and so many of you actually are excited to be pregnant so why is this little booger hanging on so tight and fiercely???
    I just want my life back. Zofran helped at the start but now it seems to be doing more harm then good:/ If I'm not dizzy, I'm nauseated and if I'm not nauseated my stomach hurts and I have horrible heartburn and if I don't feel that then I'm dizzy again. I'm still so upset I can't just enjoy one pregnancy! I am grateful though that I'll have a baby at the end of this:/

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mamer, and I just thought I would come back on here and say I am going to try not to be such a Debbie Downer lol! Although at the moment I feel as close to normal as I have in a week so I may just be less moody:/
    Every pregnancy I go in scared but totally optimistic that I will rise above the sickness and be positive! I have a couple friends that get as sick as me but don't seem to whine so much lol! I just do not handle nausea well at all. Like I'd rather deal with 3 labours in a row!!! I guess I'm just a wimp in the nausea department!
    This one has just come on so intense and way worse then I remember the other 3! I was hoping if it was a girl that possibly my body would agree with those hormones and I would skip happily through it

Anyway, onwards and upwards!! I will get through this and have more to talk of on here than nausea! I promise!

Is it too early to discuss names? I'm only thinking boys names. My husband said 'we have to think of both!' And I said nope and he said 'you're throwing in the towel already?' Lol
    But I'd rather have the dilemma of thinking of a girls name at birth than considering I may actually get one! I'm pretty happy thinking about having 4 boys! I am sooo done after this
    I do have girls names that I wanted in the past:
    emmerson
    Evelyn
    Quinn

But even those, meh I don't know! All I have for a boy is Jett!

Well that was long!!! Enough about me!! I must be feeling better

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been trying to think of boy names too and have such a hard time! I actually thought of Jett too, but DH wasn't crazy about it. Of course!! I'm sorry you feel so bad and I know it is so hard with a 1 yr old and other kids to tend too. I really hope it gets better and you can complain all you want!

I had my appointment yesterday and baby looks good. Heartbeat was 163 so good and strong. I did have to have an early glucose test since I had gestational diabetes with my other pregnancies and sure enough my sugar is off. So, I have to go back on Monday for a 3 hour test. YUCK!!!
    Baby 4.jpg
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh bummer about your sugars cute baby!!!
    I don't think I'll get an u/a til I'm around 12 weeks but I'd love to to confirm this is all true!!
    Since I wrote this morning, I've felt 80% better! I decided not to take zofran after my last one in the middle of the night and now I'm feeling better?? Interesting... May just be a lull in the ups and downs of nausea but I'll take any break I can!! Fx it lasts... But I'm pretty sure it won't!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    I have added you to the list, but need your due date! Thanks!
    I think i would be nov 3rd ish, should get a dating ultrasound soon to confirm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone suffering from insomnia? Last pregnancy you couldn't keep me awake, now I am having the opposite problem. When did most of you start feeling queasy?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Peebell! Me!!! That's why I'm on here right now! It doesn't help that my one year old woke me up twice and the bathroom once... I pretty much gave up after that! My nausea started inching in a little before 5 weeks but hit hard on 6 weeks 2 days. However yesterday I went off zofran as I was worried it was making me worse! So far I think I may have been right! Felt way better yesterday and today I have more motion sickness induced nausea but somehow it is way better than how bad it was the past few days!!
    It may just be a lull though, not sure!
    How far along are you?
    I guess I'm 7 weeks perhaps today, gotta get on a ticker!

Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast