Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You seem in a much better mood coocoo! I am glad your nausea is at a lull right now. Hoping it stays that way :-)
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coocoo I am only 4-5 weeks, so I have PLENTY of time for symptoms to show up! My boobs arent even tender though, its weird... Totally symptomless at this stage.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

I had an early private scan yesterday and I'm 8 weeks, but the sonogropher confirmed I am only measuring 6 weeks 2 days
    I know I'm deffo 8 weeks (give or take 2 days) because my LMP was 2/01/14 and I ovulated on or around the 17th Jan. We only DTD once as well that month as we were TTC a Girl.
    The sonogropher said not to worry as baby had a nice strong heartbeat and the gestational sac was nice and big, but I am worried as I'm deffo 8 weeks not 6 weeks 2 days!!! .
    Has anyone have any experience of this and was baby Ok?. I'm going back for a re scan in 2 weeks.
    Thanks.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh coocoo I totally understand what you are going through, I have been experiencing severe ms. I have never felt so weak, dizzy and sick. I'm thankful to God for this little miracle, but I can't help complaining every day to dh of how sick I feel, how much I hate eating and all the pregnancy "beauties" that I have lol.

Ledger- I'm so sorry mommy my heart breaks for you ;(
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you think some women get so sick and others dont?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck on your u/a dolly, I'm sorry I have no experience with this

Peebell, I wish I knew!!! My grandmother said she never felt better than while she was pregnant and no one has been as sick as me in my family and they all have mixed genders and I, the one that suffers most couldn't jus get g/b first shot so I wouldn't be tortured so much and to top it off, I'm certain this will be a boy... All this crappy sickness and not one girl to show for it
    I am not on anything now and I suffer through the night and morning but right now I feel pretty good. I'm going to be trying some 'natural' stuff next week as I want to feel as normal as possible and diclectin makes me a zombie and the zofran I think made things worse!!

It really makes no sense to me why, if it's hcg, it would make some people so incredibly I'll and others not feel a thing?? Boggles my mind!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so odd isn't it? I have pretty imbalanced hormones and PMS when not pregnant, yet during pregnancy I feel really calm and happy... Maybe we all just react to hormones differently depending on how much we have to begin with?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my BFP yesterday! Due date I think is 11/8/14. I did a light sway for a girl!
    DS then swayed for a DD in 2014...and got her! Now back to sway for a girl.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and to go along with the bad morning sickness, I had HG with my first pregnancy and it was an absolute nightmare. I was literally constantly sick. I am really petite with nothing really to me, so maybe the hcg hormones affected me differently because they have nowhere to go, like it is just too much for me. Who knows. I am about 4 weeks now and I am just bracing for the worst. :-(
    DS then swayed for a DD in 2014...and got her! Now back to sway for a girl.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats teachermom Fx for little pink

Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast