Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

SEPT/OCT/NOV 2014 Roll Call!

That's so early to find out NC, what a gorgeous baby boy!
    Poppys5 - I replied to you twice and it got lost somehow, guess what I had to say wasn't worth saying lol. Basically agreeing that I'd like a dd for the boys to learn how to grown up with a girl. But I don't think it will happen, and actually don't even think about it as I don't have any hope this time like with the other pg's xx and your boys sound adorable! I went football boot shopping with ds1, he's 10, was lovely to have a wee bit of 1 on 1 time, no bickering, arguing or headache after the car journey xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cute Beachy! Love that baby's belly That is a pretty good potty shot. I had a 13 week uls with DD and the tech took a peek at the potty shot (not photos) but there wasn't any noticeable boy parts. There were three little dots though.

I think it is awesome your tech (or doc) did that potty shot for you!! Did you also get a nub shot??

Your DH is so great to say you could go for another. My DH didn't want any after the first two and thought he was very lucky to only have boys!! He has clearly been in denial about this fourth baby. After the uls exam I could tell it had really hit him that we were having another... and of coarse he wants another boy!

I keep telling him the way to prevent this is for him to get snipped and he keeps saying no so I am done listening to him say he doesn't want anymore kids
    Last edited by WantingPink; April 10th, 2014 at 12:38 PM.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Thanks Rosie, I do love hearing that
    I can't think that though as I let 'maybe' creep in last time and I fell hard. I feel like if I just go in thinking it's my 4th boy I will be happy through my pregnancy! And in the end I'll be happy either way but I still don't want to know for sure if that makes sense?!

I totally understand! I am going to be doing the same thing. In the end I just really want 4 kids. I would LOVE for there to be a girl but if not..then it wasn't meant to be especially after this sway!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    I sent DH the pics at work since he wasn't able to make the u/s today and he asked me if we want to have 1 more. LOL! I think he wants a girl worse than me!!
    Just a friendly reminder...I have 4 boys and a girl. Lol. And 5 is awesome!!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Coocoo mine is the same, they won't even guess until 18+ weeks unless you pay to get a private scan. They don't even print potty shots here, at least not at my old clinic. Hoping my new one will.

oh and coocoo I KNOW you are having a girl. I can feel it.
    I'm with you Rosie!!! Felt it the minute Coocoo said her uterus was occupied!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lmao! You are too funny Three. Oh how I miss the witty banter we ladies had on our thread!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats ncbeachy how liberating to have no GD I hope to be the same when I hear third boy enjoy your cool gang xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone! I have to say it does sting a little (ok A LOT) to know that I may never get to live out my dream. I just have to have faith that there is some other plan out there that I can't control!! I am so happy for this baby and so happy to be having him, but I am just sad for myself. I can deal though!!! Much worse things out there than to have a pitty party for myself!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have a pity party, I mean seriously 1 out of 4 is really too much to ask?? Sheesh!!
    Today I was at the park and I've noticed I don't have that lingering for little girls the way I used to. Like, meh, so I'd get to dress them different... Just doesn't sound as much fun as it used to. In fact anytime I see something online, I wouldn't even know what to pick. I ain't no frilly girl lol! I guess this will all help with the no girl thing in the end... Well it's a step
    Our next dog (not for at least 4 years) will be female! Lol

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly coocoo! As I haven't gotten older, it's not so much about the frilly clothes and bows!

But hey, we have yet to have any girls in our due date group so if I can't get one, I'm pulling for you so bad!!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast