Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in September 2011

Due date thread for September babies!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    here we go!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found this! So excited to be here
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Belly Pics!

just took another belly photo and thought I would see who would want to join me in a belly pic post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HOLY CRAP, Roon....you look awesome! I look like your 20wk shot at about, um, 10 weeks.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    HOLY CRAP, Roon....you look awesome! I look like your 20wk shot at about, um, 10 weeks.
    Oh thanks Lola! I don't feel that way, that is for sure! I am 21 weeks now and 10 times bigger than that picture! LOL
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, so tell me all about your choice for hbac! What is your plan? Why did you have a c-section before? I would love an hbac buddy!
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is time for my 24 week picture! I am so huge now it is a tad embarrassing but I will post tomorrow!

*Decided to just do it today so I don't forget to.

pg pics.jpg
    Last edited by Roonarpia; June 6th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Roon, just saw this....you still look great! Well, WAS thinking about an hbac, but there are issues with that for me here in the state I live in (South Carolina). DoulaMama actually helped find a midwife who lives on the NC border who was willing to talk with me about some options.....we didn't get that far as I lost the baby right then, but I think she was going to suggest that she come delivery me at my house as she is not bound by my state's laws. In SC, you can't hb if you've had a csection. But, honestly, my DH got too nervous about it, and I did see his point. My vbac in the hospital was a wonderful experience, even in the hospital setting....I think if I had never had a section and if I didn't have the group b strep, I would be unafraid to have a hb, but with those two things, even though a lot of people say it's fine, still does give me a little worry. I don't know if worry is what I want when I am having an unmedicated birth, kwim? So, I think if you are able to not worry and your DH won't either, AND you can have someone come out and attend your hbac, then I say go for it! Hope you are feeling well!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I had a section with #1 because she was OP and my drs did nothing about it. I didn't know a lot about pregnancy and childbirth then, so I just stupidly went along with everything my drs suggested. She said, "Well, you will have back labor, but it's doable. See you when you go into labor." And sure enough, that back labor was a doozy, and before I was even 3 cm, I was wailing in pain and my ex-dh (who was dh then) was doing freaking push-ups in the hallway was just annoyed by my laboring in general, so I had no support whatsoever. After 33 hours of this, and a super early epidural which they sort of just gave me without really asking, I wouldn't progress past 7cm and I went into the line of 5 women having sections that night!!! I had to sit and wait for an hour even. It was BS. Anyway, when I had #2, I decided I was taking charge and making my own birth decisions, and it worked out beautifully. Have you had sections with all of your girls?

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast