Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Just chatting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone--just quickly scrolled through to see how everyone is--I know I see a lot of you on FB anyway, but I miss this site and all the chats! EvaLili is now 6 months old and has 2 bottom teeth. She's been getting up a lot lately but since we cosleep I just roll over and nurse her and she goes back to sleep quickly...but some nights it gets bad! Anyway, just popped in, it's been so long I had forgotten my password Ok I'll me on more often now and I gotta go back and read up on how everyone is doing!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good to see ya on glittergal, and thanks for the update! check back in with us more often
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies - I guess I can officially join you now since Sadie has arrived. I'm loving this newborn phase - she sleeps all the time and is no trouble whatsoever. I don't want her to grow up too fast!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    amen to that, Mocha!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Mocha enjoy it! Lily turned 5 months over a week ago. I already miss the newborn stage, but she is a lot of fun right now. It's just sad that she almost half way to one They grow up so fast.

GG I am also co-sleeping. Lily seems to be waking up a lot more often lately. I am not sure if she is going through a growth spurt or whether she knows I am there and is nursing more for comfort.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY Mocha!!! She is beautiful!

Glad everyone is well!
    Things here are just as crazy as usual!! But one stress is gone and done so yay for that!!
    I have been on a blogging craze (I guess you could say) 1 yesterday and 1 today. Maybe this time I can at least blog once a week! Take a look Ladies.....of course only when you have time!

Princess among Princes-1
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are our newborns and babies doing??

Lillian is now more awake, but being awake for too long makes her a bit cranky. She'll be awake but start kicking out her feet in a jittery sort of way. I just snuggle her up close to me and it calms her right down. I am really enjoying her now--the first two-three weeks were kind of rough because of how bad I felt and DS2 being naughty. But now everything's calmed down, and I am amazed that I have a daughter, and just in general, a new baby. New babies are awesome.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lily is now 6 months old. She has 2 teeth coming up on the bottom. She is such a happy baby. She can sit and she loves to play with her toys. This is my absolute favorite age so I am enjoying her very much. She is already growing up too fast.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh that sounds so special! I love when they get a little bit more independent but are still little babies....that's my fave time too..I'm actaully not crazy about the early newborn phase because of hormones adjusting, sleeplessness (I am a sleep junkie), and just the adjustment period of getting used to a new little one. I like when they get between 4-8 mos, my fave age...they are smiley, sleeping thru nite (usually) and start showing interest in toys. It's so heartbreakingly cute.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harper is now 8 months old, has just cut 2 teeth at the bottom and rolling all over the house! A very happy baby who loves her sleep, 5:30pm-7:30am I also love this age, but I do love newborns!!! Glad to hear you and your bubba's are all well x
    2007, 2009, 2012

Cycle 1 SART Bangkok - 43 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, 18 PGD, 4 normals 3XX and 1XY
    SET 25/06/11
    9dp5dt BFP : , 11dp5dt 278, 20dp5dt 13665, 24dp5dt 27787
    03/08/11 One Heartbeat 164 bpm
    My DD Harper Shae was born on the 27th Feb 2012 weighing 6lb 1oz

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast