Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Just chatting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great about the weight loss Inglewood I have heard from many friends how great weight watchers is. I can't believe your girls are already almost 4 months. That means Lily's 4 months is just around the corner. It's so sad how fast they grow.

Well today was day 3 back at work. Lily is still doing well and happy, but she hates to take the bottle. It is breastmilk. I am pumping. She only took 2 ounces Monday, 4 on Tuesday, and only 2 again today. She is happy until they try to give her the bottle. She is still nursing 2 times at night and about 3 times before she goes to bed. I hope she is getting enough.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey just found this thread...
    things are good here.
    Sasha is 8 weeks already, where the hell did that time go?
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, your dad must of been a brave man to go through all of that illness over the time he did and still fight it as long as he did. He went through alot and no doubt you and your family did too. Don't beat yourself up about not seeing him when you were supposed to. These things happen and we can't see into the future to know that he would pass away when he did. I'm sure your dad knew that you loved him very much and enjoyed all your visits. I have no personal experience of your loss, but I've worked in Palliative care now for 9yrs and to be honest many people aren't there when a loved one passes. Some can't as they live miles away, or the other side of the world and other's want to remember that person as they were. Maybe it would of been tough for you and your brother to be there at the end? With you being pg esp, maybe your dad didn't want you to have that distress. He knew you loved him and you can say goodbye on tuesday knowing he's no longer in pain or suffering and is at peace. You are in my thoughts, your fb post was an amazing article take care and I hope tuesday goes well.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins, what a cutie!! xx I know what u mean about time! The girls are 4mths tom.

Lobella, sure she's getting enough, do you get her weighed regularly, I get the girls weighed 4wkly. Glad she's settling in well. How is it back at work?
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again, Inglewood. None of us kids live in our hometown anymore, so we're lucky any of us could be there at the end. When his final health crisis happened it was already suppertime, and since I live 5 hours away, it really wasn't feasible for me to get there. He died at 7:30 the next morning, just as I was packing up to catch the train to travel there.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe how quickly all your babies are growing up! I keep getting impatient for my little girl to arrive then remind myself that this is the last time I'll ever be pregnant and I try to relax and savour it.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am getting impatient and tired of being pregnant, Inglewood, hehe. I have to keep reminding myself this *may* be my last preg, and I want to enjoy it, but it's so tough chasing around a crazy 15 month old all evening long, and my DH (who is a stay at home dad) has this thing that when I come home from work, it's my "shift" so he's actually really unhelpful, except for making dinner, which that is nice. I guess it depends...he can be better, but this week he's got a sinus infection so he's def. been no help at all! I'm more frazzled than usual!

I just am so excited to meet her and see who she looks like, what she acts like. She moves all the time, but it's not painful, the boys were very boisterous in there, and maybe it's sexist to say, but her movements have been more gentle, but still def. there...she likes to put her foot under my ribs, and that drives me crazy, but I'd rather have that than what DS2 did--he always kicked my bladder and made some pee drip out! that was so embarrassing.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood I go every two months now to the doctor and they weigh her. She is due to go in a few weeks. I have tried to weigh her at home and its pretty accurate, but I haven't done it this week because I have been too busy to even think about it. Work is going well. Since I am a teacher I am so busy that my days go by pretty fast. I miss her a lot but it helps to be busy. I am having a hard time keeping up with the work load though because I am pumping at lunch and I have to leave right away after school to feed her. I try to get there early to get my work done before the kids come. I am adjusting though. My own kids go back next week so then things will really get busy

Mocha and aurora you are both getting so close. I can't wait to see your little girls! I tried to enjoy my last pregnancy too knowing it would be my last. It was so hard because I just wanted her to be born.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post

I just am so excited to meet her and see who she looks like, what she acts like. She moves all the time, but it's not painful, the boys were very boisterous in there, and maybe it's sexist to say, but her movements have been more gentle, but still def. there...she likes to put her foot under my ribs, and that drives me crazy, but I'd rather have that than what DS2 did--he always kicked my bladder and made some pee drip out! that was so embarrassing.
    It's the opposite with me - this little girl kicks HARD and sometimes it really hurts. None of my boys were like that. And yes, I get the lovely bladder kicks all the time

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, you are both getting so close.....exciting 'next' month for u both!
    Mocha, I think ur pg has flown by, or is it just me??

Lobella, I don't envy teachers at all, my cousin is a head teacher and our kids go back on 20th aug, she goes back on mon. Must feel like you have stuff to do all the time? In nursing I can't always 'switch off', esp after a tough shift, but I usually do manage to, hope you get plenty time to forget all about work when ur not there and your not busy preparing for classes! What age do u teach?

Auroara, the twins moved and kicked alot, esp dd1. Can't compare the twin pg with the boys to see who was more active as with the twins there was always someone moving!! lol Hope ur DH realises your tired and becoming more heavily pg. Did u tell him what u think? My Dh is great, but does need a bit of a 'jump start' some nights to help...lol
    2002 2006

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast