Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkin- your boys a re so sweet! How old is Oliver ? he is very cute! Is that a car seat he is sitting in?
    Congrats to your brother ! Im sure his baby girl is not prettier the Oliver!

Benjamin is still spitting up a lot a the doc said again to add rice cereal in his bottle.it may or may not help. Well again Im not doing it. Im not even going to feed him that ever lol (only she don't know that yet I tell her later) She also said we can start feeding solid food (start with rice cereal of course ) but I think I wait more. And will start with fruit and veggie one day . Not sure when.

How did everyone else started??

Still teething but no teeth yet. It's making me crazy! Im happy there is no teeth but he is drooling and not feeling good and chewing on his hand all the time. (don't want to chew on anything else and hate cold stuff!) And want to be held all the time of course. I wish I can put him down and he looks around and play alone just for a little , but no.I never had a laid back baby . Maybe it get's better once the teeth is out...but again they are coming all the time after the first lol
    Good thing is he still sleep at night!

peony-your house sound lovely! I also could use more cabinet place for sure! Hope Sasha get better soon! That cough sounds scary.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, your boys are gorgeous! How is Oliver's reflux? It's nice to hear that you are considering another baby, and hopefully you will have an easier pregnancy than you did with Oliver!

Peony, Sawyer figured out his tongue and raspberry blowing recently too. Funny, isn't it? Good luck with the decluttering--I need to do that so badly too! My house is a wreck!

Auroara, you are so lucky that your DS2 is getting easier! I wish my DD2 would. She seems to be getting worse in some ways!

Flava, I haven't started Sawyer on solids at all. He will be 6 months tomorrow, but I haven't even thought about it. He spits up all the time, tons, but I don't know if cereal would help?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started Oliver on solids at about 4 1/2 months he has been going really well with it. He has wheatbix in the morning for breakfast , fruit for lunch and vegtables for tea.. Finding he sleeps alot better aswell because he is such a big boy he is always hungry I have also noticed his reflux is so much better he is no longer on Losec since he has been eating solids.

flava. Oliver will be 6 month in 6 days cant believe how fast it is going!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That has gone so fast Pinkin and Hobber. But what a gorgeous age.

Mocha talked on here ages ago about "baby-led weaning", which really interested me. My boys hated being spoon fed and it is about the baby feeding themselves finger food when they are ready. So I bought the book and plan to try that style out this time. Sasha is such a relaxed baby that I think it will suit her. She isn't looking remotely interested in food yet, so I imagine it will be around the 6 month mark before she is eating with us. What a relief that Oliver's reflux has settled now Pinkin. It sounds like you are doing exactly what he needs to be a happy boy. At the end of the day Flava, I would do whatever works for you and Benjamin. You know him better than anyone else.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkin-my baby is 4 1/2 months now and hungry a lot lol. The thing is I just don't want to add rice cereal in his bottle just because it maybe helps .He also has reflux and the doc said it can go on up to 9 months. I hate it.
    He burp on us all the time and when he turns on his tummy he burps on everything else .And he always turns on his tummy...
    Ummm what is tea? Like he drinks tea or is that food time at night? (like my DD4 says lol) we say dinner here. Or some ppl say supper too.
    Oh Benjamin drinks chamomile tea sometimes. The doc said he don't need any drinks but i give him sometimes between feedings when he looks thirsty.

peony-I have no clue about baby-led weaning. So if babys start on finger food right away then how do they know to chew it swallow ect. if they did not eat pureed food or anything else before? It's interesting.
    You right Im sure we know our babys better then the doc. I know Benjamin is really interested in our food he is watching us eat and gets all excited smacking his lips kicking hitting , yelling for it ect. I guess it's just me who want's to wait not him lol.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started Ollie on the baby gel but he didnt have much of that. i then had him try steamed pumpkin and I puree it up once it is cooked. So pretty much the pumpkin in what he started off with both of my boys I have started with pumpkin mostly because they were both a bit constipated but since eating Oliver is fine . He has a fair few different vegtables now at Dinner time but he has them individual but I mix them with mashed potato... So Broccoli and mashed potato... beans with mashed potato... pumpkin with mashed potato.... carrot with mashed potato...So he has only one each night. last night he had beans with the mashed potato it was pureed up nice and smooth. I add the potato to fill them up a bit as my boys are big eaters. I started Oliver at 4 1/2 months

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin - your boys are gorgeous!

Sadie is now 6 1/2 months, and we've been doing solids for about a week and a half. We're doing baby led weaning, and it's going really well. What I love most about it is how much easier it is - instead of spoon-feeding the baby while my dinner gets cold, she feeds herself while the family all eats together. So far she's had banana, avocado, toast sticks, carrots, green beans, broccoli, hummus (I spread it on snack bread), hard boiled egg yolk, mashed potatoes, squash, and turkey stuffing. Basically, she eats portions of whatever the rest of the family is eating. She still nurses a lot and that is still her main food source, but she eats something with us for each of our three meals. Check out http://www.babyledweaning.com/ if you want to learn more about BLW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds great Mocha. What a great range of foods she is trying. It gives me hope for when Sasha starts in a couple of months or whenever she is ready.

Happy Birthday Auroara! Have a fabulous day with your gorgeous family.

DS2 has tonsillitis at the moment. It only slows him down briefly when his fever was super high. Now that he is on antibiotics he has been begging to go back to school!

I got a Thermomix the other day as an early 10 year wedding anniversary present. So far everything I have tried (and I've used it heaps) has been a huge success. I like being able to throw things in and walk away and do things with the kids and then 10-20mins later dinner is ready! Sure beats standing at the stove with a baby in my arms.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkin-good idea with the moshed potato I forgot all about that! Will try it when we start eating if he is to hungry.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mocha- I checked out this baby led it's so not for us .Or not for me lol Not because it's not a good thing or anything like that it's just I can't stand messy eating it's makes me crazy! So I feed the baby until he is ready to hold he spoon then we hold it together and he learns how to eat with it. Until then he eat alone finger food what don't make any mess like crackers , fruit ect. It's just how I do it.

peony- just what do you cook in this thermomix? have some recipes? Sorry about your DS2 hope he is all better now!
    +1

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast